Reviews for Jungle Fever
Death and Rebirth chapter 6 . 1/17/2011
finish
Scorpinac chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
Question: How can she or the gorillas possibly know how to read? Also, it looks like you called it quits on this piece. Pity, story wise it's not too bad(though could use some tweaking here and there in regards to "realism"[I am willing to suspend my disbelief, not hang it by the neck until dead.]). Well, maybe you'll update again after all. Laters.
remus john lupin is mine chapter 6 . 12/28/2004
e

i loved it! it was funny! and cute! write more! and i love ur funny lil things u put in there!e it was such a good story! e...ill stop now mhhm e...
Koneko-chan16 chapter 6 . 5/10/2003
That was a cute story...You should update it. I'd like to see what happens between Serena and Darien later on in the story.
Lizard chapter 6 . 4/15/2003
Please put up the next chapter its getting really interesting and do try to make it longer.
isiscruo chapter 6 . 12/31/2002
loved the story. not an original but a good twist on an old favorite. please dont stop writin so many good storys are lost that way. :)
angelblood chapter 6 . 9/14/2002
OMG, how could u stop there, please hurry up with the next chapter thnxs!
beccamint17 chapter 6 . 8/11/2002
awwwww...that's sweet...please write more soon, or i'll cry :(

-Lucky
Goddess of Light1 chapter 6 . 8/11/2002
great story and plot ,can't wait to read what happends would be better if it wasn't in one papagraph
Sailor Me chapter 6 . 8/10/2002
Hey that's funny trying to imagine Darien climbing . I like your story. G2G
washu chapter 6 . 8/10/2002
plz plz put out the next chapter
Eo chapter 6 . 8/10/2002
very good update soon. I'll be checking for updates. Eo
Forever Tranquility chapter 6 . 8/10/2002
hey, it's about time that u uploaded a new chapter. :-) it was good too. keep writing, i can't wait to read more!
Daemornia chapter 5 . 5/30/2002
did he shoot Serena? please, no! you cant do that. whats gonna happen next? please make it not Serena. make it a snake.

good story, please write another chapter to it soon. love it!

SerenaChiba
Moongurl0731 chapter 5 . 4/30/2002
NO!OMG! More please! DOn't let it be serena! Ahh! E-mail me when you update! I want more Jungle Fever!