Reviews for A Lifetime of Song
Michele Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/29
Continue pf *-*
t3l4m0n chapter 8 . 12/18/2014
It's been awhile since a new update, presumably would've been up to chapter 10 but eh (based on chapter 7's A/N). Wondering whatever happened with it (:

Thanks for the story (:
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2014
Ichimaru needs to just die and leave everybody alone especially Ran. You have some a fabulous job of getting my attention and keeping it.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
I love how there has always been tension between them on missions and everyday life.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Good job getting the raw emotion for rangiku on how she feels about toshiro.
Dark-Kin-Sung chapter 8 . 6/2/2014
Yay! You made another update. Been a long time since you made a new chapter. :)
dragonick711 chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
I'm always glad to see a HitsuMatsu fic get updated.
Kobato chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
Why? Why did you just leave it there?
I am seriously unsatisfied TT oh well.. Theres always next chapter.. Keep up the good work
Hawknight89 chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I'll admit, I'm a sucker for these two regardless of how OOC it may be. I really like how you've done this, and I enjoy listening to the title song as I read the chapter.
sagitgirlth chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Nice chapter getting them closer. I can't wait to see the next chapter. They almost go all the way in this chapter but stop suddenly made me want to read more.
deadpoolhulk chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
NOW you have to update soon! PLEASE? i need to know what happens next. :D
Anki-Shai chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Oh, I love this one. Rangiku trying to decide and Renji getting into trouble. Lovely as always!
keijiei5592 chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Awesome. Chap 4 & 5 definitely make up for the long wait. Keep it up. :D
Lord Kouja chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Awwwwww that is soooo cute! Rangiku set gin straight and went to toshiro! And toshiro decided to stay with Rangiku than hinamori yeah! The smile moments were absolutely adorable :D
Lord Kouja chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Awwwwws toshiro is adorable and he's goingto kick gins ass. Gin is a jerk for leaving Rangiku like that. Great chap!