Reviews for The Happiness Contract
Bronze chapter 6 . 1/1
Wonderful story. I know you could very well have drawn it out to twenty or thirty or even more chapters, however it really didn't need that. Six was beautiful and perfect. Though you might want to have Mini retire before the first four biological Potters hit Hogwarts. If she worried about the four adopted and elven in the cohort showing up to finish school, then four raised by the cohort would very likely be more then she'd want to deal with. Anyhow, thanks for writing and posting this. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2016
If you're reading this ,at some point in the past I started reading this but it either wasn't finished yet or I lost it somehow. I was enjoying the story and I know I wanted to finish it. Now that I've got the chance I taking it. Now I've read Lord Of the Rings and the Hobbit. I started the Silmer? that book, anyways found it so boring I stopped. No offense to Tolken but that was just too boring to really get in to. If you're interested there is a really good crossover HP with LOTR by Kinsfire on Snoogle. Harry Potter and the Ring of Doom. You asked if my reading your 10k plus word chapter was worth it. My answer if a resounding HELL YES! The whole story is well worth reading!
Bronze chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
How voiced is the new choir in hell singing Chestnuts Roasting Over An Open Fire? Of course Tommy-Boy can't join in as he lost his fifteen years ago. Also, how long before one of the says " Stick a fork in me, I'm done! " Not that it'd do any good mind you.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/16/2016
brilliant really enjoyed it
AvidReader chapter 4 . 11/21/2016
Wow, for such an otherwise "cute" story, did you deliberately choose to name the Bones family seat after a SLAUGHTERHOUSE ("... going to floo to ‘the Abattoir’?)" That's just gross, aside from being inappropriate. :-(

Right inspiration, but the devil is in the details. I've seen several fics that chose the much more appropriate name of "The Ossuary" - essentially a place/container for storing Bones (sans all those other messy bits one would find in an abattoir). ;-)
MrBogus chapter 6 . 8/26/2016
Well this was a very fluffy story. Normally, there totally is nothing wrong with that and most of the time I prefer reading a happy, funny, loving story more than a dark, broody, angsty story, where Harry is mistreated all the way.

But this story here, I don't know, there just seems to be some kind of problem with it. I don't get the "flow" of the story, if you get my meaning. The story doesn't build tension for me. It was kind of boring. No boring is the wrong word... It don't know what to call it...

Nevertheless, the story was written well and can most definately be read easily.
mckertis chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
I have no idea what the fuck is going on in this fic. Even Harem War is less confusing than this !
hunzbookwyrm chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
love the story
Mike.Delphi chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
I think the song "Rockstar" by nickelback said it best: (Parphrase) I need a King Sized tub big enough for 10 plus Me.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
Great story! A quick tip concerning the use of bare vs bear: if you can substitute naked use BARE otherwise use BEAR! Bear as a noun is an animal, but as a verbal it's not.- Snake
PS: see next chapter for misuse of bare.
dragunpfeonyx chapter 6 . 3/17/2016
Eine wunderbare geschichte die ich nur weiter Empfellen kann
andyjhorton chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
very nice ending to a very good plotline. good job
andyjhorton chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
begging for reviews is not a good idea... Having said that i do think it has been worth my time. if not i would quit reading it like i did a story earlier today. i like the story though i think harry just accepted his life being manipulated again far too quickly. i understand that the women had slight prior feelings but it seems that with that many different personalities dropping into the equation so quickly should have caused at least a few issues that needed to be worked through in the first few days. On the other hand your playing the adult scenes properly without too much detail... your playing the heart strings with the orphans... your changing the horrible educational standards as soon as it is possible... you have added a pre-hogwarts option for the magical community. last but not least, you have given harry a harem and enough power to force the problems in the magical community to be reviewed.
MARDONSGT chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
Great story, loved the writing.
desireejones99 chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Really do love your Happy Harry Stories thanks for ano t he bit of exceptional entertainment