Reviews for The Happiness Contract
MrBogus chapter 6 . 8/26
Well this was a very fluffy story. Normally, there totally is nothing wrong with that and most of the time I prefer reading a happy, funny, loving story more than a dark, broody, angsty story, where Harry is mistreated all the way.

But this story here, I don't know, there just seems to be some kind of problem with it. I don't get the "flow" of the story, if you get my meaning. The story doesn't build tension for me. It was kind of boring. No boring is the wrong word... It don't know what to call it...

Nevertheless, the story was written well and can most definately be read easily.
mckertis chapter 1 . 8/21
I have no idea what the fuck is going on in this fic. Even Harem War is less confusing than this !
hunzbookwyrm chapter 6 . 7/12
love the story
Mike.Delphi chapter 1 . 6/9
I think the song "Rockstar" by nickelback said it best: (Parphrase) I need a King Sized tub big enough for 10 plus Me.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 5 . 5/10
Great story! A quick tip concerning the use of bare vs bear: if you can substitute naked use BARE otherwise use BEAR! Bear as a noun is an animal, but as a verbal it's not.- Snake
PS: see next chapter for misuse of bare.
dragunpfeonyx chapter 6 . 3/17
Eine wunderbare geschichte die ich nur weiter Empfellen kann
andyjhorton chapter 6 . 12/26/2015
very nice ending to a very good plotline. good job
andyjhorton chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
begging for reviews is not a good idea... Having said that i do think it has been worth my time. if not i would quit reading it like i did a story earlier today. i like the story though i think harry just accepted his life being manipulated again far too quickly. i understand that the women had slight prior feelings but it seems that with that many different personalities dropping into the equation so quickly should have caused at least a few issues that needed to be worked through in the first few days. On the other hand your playing the adult scenes properly without too much detail... your playing the heart strings with the orphans... your changing the horrible educational standards as soon as it is possible... you have added a pre-hogwarts option for the magical community. last but not least, you have given harry a harem and enough power to force the problems in the magical community to be reviewed.
MARDONSGT chapter 6 . 11/2/2015
Great story, loved the writing.
desireejones99 chapter 6 . 9/13/2015
Really do love your Happy Harry Stories thanks for ano t he bit of exceptional entertainment
Blazeb79 chapter 6 . 7/8/2015
Great story. I loved it.
DylanL chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
y would they need a portkey to geneva, harrys chalet is very close to there so they could just apparate from his house after taking the portal there. you also mentioned a chloe during the barbadose shopping trip, who is chloe?
DylanL chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
ok i cant figure out why they need a seperate area where no magic can be done when you said in the first chapter that potter companies had found ways of making electronics and the like work on magic. also what does the term 'sick as a parrot' mean.
DylanL chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
the lady had called luna 'lady ravenclaw' when she was talking to percy before we found out about harry so why was luna so surprised at gringotts? also to do with names, merlin is a first name so the title would be lord emrys not lord merlin.

when they were in diagon alley, harry ordered the brooms to be delivered, so why were they walking out with them in the next paragraph?

what exactly happened to harry on the stairs near the nd of this chapter? you said it was as if harry had been hit with a petrification spell, which would not knock him out just cause him to not be able to move, so how did he go from climbing stairs to being in such a deep sleep that he wouldnt notice people messing with his penis?
GNcat chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
It has been worth it. Have enjoyed the story. Thanks for writing.