Reviews for The Happiness Contract
Bronze chapter 6 . 1/27
Okay, who let Porky Pig in here? Wonderful story UdderPD. Like the others I've read by you it was a lot of fun to read. I did find where I made my mistake about thinking you hadn't writen since 08. I'm reading oldest to youngest. So it's on to another story. Thank you for the wonderful time and enjoyment I have reading your works.
Bronze chapter 5 . 1/27
One of these days you're going to kill me with your humor! The idea of everyone of Harry's girls snogging him senseless in a broom cupboard or at least trying is more then enough to set me off. Then Heermione in the restricted section of the Hogwarts libarary, weel that was sure to break her for the as Luna said it, I'd say she won yet again.
Bronze chapter 4 . 1/27
Damn straight it was worth it!Some of the thing you wrote had me almost on the floor laughing! The scene where Mandy's waring a thong bottom string bikini and Nevillefalls down in saying " But he's seen my boobs loads of times. " was just so priceless. Thank you for all the laughs you've given me while reading your stories.
Bronze chapter 3 . 1/26
The magical world of Britian doesn't know what's about to hit it! Shock and awe doesn't even come close! I love some of the lines you've writen in this story. The lines where Luna says the giant squid only eats virgins but they could feed the woman to the giant spiders because they weren't so picky was great. I can picture looking sort of distant and saying that. Luna was one of my favorite characters of the movies. I always thought she was smarter then she let on.
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/26
Seeing as Harry's a teenager a couple hours sleep between binding each girl is plausible. Early twenties, or fifties, not on your life! Of course that's for muggles. I have no idea about witches and wizards. Though it'd be fun to be Harry at that point. it's a pity Molly so blindly followed Bumblemore. Had she thought for herself and followed that she might've avoided this mess.
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/26
It seems I made an error .I thought you hadn't writen anything since 08 but it turns out it was 2012. So I apologize for that. However, I still think your stories are great. Now as to this story, I love the idea that the Dursley's are spending time with the Goddesses of Choas and Retribution. I guess it is possible for them to learn from it but I highly doubt it. The idea that Harry has around seven or eight girls wanting to marry him out of love and not greed is great. He deserves to have love. It's not like Bumblebore or the Mursley's ever showed him any. To the Bumble he was a weapon to use then throw away. To the Mursley's he was at best a slave. Had they any idea of just how much Harry was worth, they've forced him to turn it all over to them. Then most likely thrown him out on the street to fend for himself as best he could. Or if it were possible sell him to the highest bidder.
WarLock571 chapter 6 . 10/3/2014
Great Story, and I applaud you creativity. I would be interested to see how you would write Snape, Fudge, and Dumbledore's encounter with Zeus went,
texan-muggle chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Math check...5 billion divided by 10 million is 500, not 500,000.

And yes, I know that British have a different definition of billion that Americans (British use billion million million, while Americans and most others use billion thousand million). However, when you stated the world population as being 5 billion, by context you locked yourself into the American definition, not the British one.

I know this story is old, but for future reference, watch your 's usage. Never EVER use it to make something plural. Never. Don't. Just say no. Nyet. Nein.
Aberforth's Avatar chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
I always enjoy your stories. I have encountered them only recently, but am already a fan. Thank you for sharing them with the rest of us.
AvidReader chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
Just finished and, aside from the name you gave the Bones estate, I loved every minute. It's definitely lighter than usual for HP stories, but that's exactly what makes it such a welcome change from the usual fare. :-)
AvidReader chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
I'm loving the story so far, but had to shout when I came across the flue address you'd given to the Bones estate. While the story has been quite lighthearted otherwise, this perticular choice is far from lighthearted.

Seriously, 'the Abattoir' (slaughterhouse) would be more appropriate for that Death Eater McNair who managed to hide within the Auror office and who was known, even among other DEs, for his excessive violence. Some fanfic authors chose to play off the Bones name to give that estate the name and flue address of 'the Ossuary.' While not much better, it at least avoids the implication that the bones contained therein are components of recently butchered and rotting corpses. :-O
D. Page Robin chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I love this story. I have ideas for Percy Jackson/Harry Potter crossovers, but I am waiting for BoO to come out before I do anything. I am looking forward to reading the rest of this story, thanks.

D. Page Robin
Avanti3258 chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Good. Story line. A little more sex, just a little. Great for a sequel.
MavWildcard chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Not an unenjoyable read, but one thing that stood out sharply for me was the first meeting with the leader of the goblins, who proceeded to hand out access to Harry's accounts (and informed Luna that she was Lady Ravenclaw when she'd introduced herself as such in the previous scene)... Now, I believe Harry wouldn't mind any of the girls getting the money bags or cards, especially Hermione and Luna... But I think he'd have a problem with it happening without his permission being neither granted, sort after, or the actions being explained (betrothal, wizards debt etc)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
um Queen Galadriel I think would not have liked the Queen of Hearts from Alice of Wonderland hell she wouldn't have been able to come 100 feet of Galadriel without the guards slaying her if she forced her way in.