Reviews for Faith Enough to Fall
Alicat76 chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
Nothing ever seems to come easy for them does it! Absolutely love the twists and turns in this story :) I'm so glad it isn't easy for them. They're both such complicated characters that to have love fall into their laps would just be too far fetched.

'He'd meant to keep it gentle, but she smelled of nutmeg and tasted of cinnamon, and when she twined her arms around his neck and pressed against him with a soft hum of pleasure it was all he could do not to crush her against him. He deepened the kiss, just for an instant, unable to resist the temptation. But it was too good, too dangerous.'

Love this description! Their first real kiss since Brennan revealed her feelings to Booth :)

'"... You can't fight them all, Booth, and if you get yourself killed because of that damned white knight syndrome of yours I'll never forgive you."'

This bit made me smile even though Brennan was deadly serious. I'm glad she isn't holding back from telling Booth how she feels now. He needs the grounding she gives him.

I can't wait for the next chapter! Bring on the M rating... I'm sure you'll do it justice :) x
jsq chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
So, I'm sick while reading this, and my mind's a little too fuzzy from cold medicine to leave a truly coherent review...but I still needed to say something. So many of the "adventure" stories I read fall flat, but this is so well done. I can tell you did a meticulous job with the plotting, and I love how you write the progression of B & B's relationship. Booth's struggle with flashbacks/PTSD could easily seem like a cliche, but you have written it so well and have stayed true to the character. I always look forward to an update from this story.
hazelmouth chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
I really like your story! I apologize for not reviewing the past 7 chapters. I can't wait for the next one!
mereva chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
Very interesting.
Sheytune chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
I love the way they comfort & support each other, even while horrible things keep happening to them. (Is a dragon next? Ninjas? Locusts? It's hard to tell. :) )
Tartantrace chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
You are one of the best writers on this site! I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this story. You write such vivid descriptions that I can picture everything so clearly. You write Booth particularly well. Have you thought of writing a screenplay? ;0)
Ashley055 chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
I was so hoping that they'd run into some of the locals! The intimacy between Booth and Brennan in this chapter was beautiful - and I was so happy to be back in Booth's head, especially after the nighttime conversation. I cannot wait to see how this develops along, and - I'd be lying if I wasn't kind of pumped for this change of rating! Here we go! :D
harper83 chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
Well I'm glad you knew about bamboo to brush their teeth cause that was grossing me out otherwise, lol. Love, love, love this story!
aadams00 chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
Oh wow! You have kept me on the edge of my seat this entire story. I love the length of your chapters and the only disappointment I experience is when they end. Booth and Brennan being "rescued" and able to get cleaned up, fed and rested is probably a dream come true. You can put the anthropologist is a museum, but you can't take anthropology out if her...I loved her observations about the bamboo. I hope Booth knows how blessed he is right now. :)
Emi-Lea Deschanel chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
So I've been following this story for a few chapters now, and I just want to say I'm really, really enjoying it. Vulnerable Brennan and protective Booth are absolutely perfect and quite adorable. I look forward to the next chapter (and a jump in rating does not bother me). :)
daffodil101 chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
Have I mentioned at any point yet that you're awesome? Just checking. Your story is sooo in character, I love Bones' progression from stiff and stilted about things between her and Booth, to trusting and accepting. It's just... i guess believable the way you write it, flows naturally and yeah, i'm rambling but you're doing an incredible job :o)

I also love the narrative of the story, you've got their relationship down pat but in addition you're an obviously talented writer, the momentum of the story is compelling. Can't wait for the next chapters! also, major kudos on giving us such a long chapter... i could definitely spend all day reading this if i had time :o)
silencedaflac chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
This is an excellent story! The plot is incredibly interesting and I cannot wait for the next chapter! Keep up the incredible work!
mmstpme chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
This story is progressing very well. Not to be redundant, but I really appreciate the grammatically coherent structure AND the fact that there IS a story/adventure that accompanies the relationship aspect. Too often, many of these fan fics paint Brennan in a very one dimensional fashion that makes you wonder how Booth would ever be interested in her in the first place. You've done a good job with balance; love/longing/lust is great, but it is far more interesting within the context of the story. That is how their relationship developed on the show and you have expressed their characters accordingly. Great work. Thank you.
Katniss730 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Wow, your writing is truly amazing! I loved the scene between B&B.
stephaniew chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
Another amazing chapter! So glad Booth got out of the hole and Brennan didn't panic tooo much. Definitely loved the whole thing with the natives...reminded me a little bit of Star Wars Return of the Jedi with the Ewoks... ;) Although it's terribly sad, I was glad to see Booth breakdown and give Brennan the whole store finally. Excellent scene and very much in character. I totally believed the whole story and understood Booth's reaction to the child being injured. Beautifully done! As always, I continue to look forward to reading more!
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »