Reviews for Faith Enough to Fall
bones35 chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
one word - wow.

Extremely sensual ane written with such grace and beauty. It wasn't graphic, but your effective use of words mde me think I could hear them in the water.
SouthunLady chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
A beautiful chapter. I live on the Atlantic Ocean, and I could almost picture them in the edge making love. What a thought.
aadams00 chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
Everything about this chapter was absolutely wonderful! From their intimate times to their little dip in the river (which sounds wonderful)...it's as close to perfect as you can get!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
Just wonderful, touching and moving and so well done. What a fantastic story.
Desilu chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
AMAZING! Beautifully written, probably one of the best B/B love scenes I've ever read.
Katniss730 chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
This is one of the best - possibly the best - written "B&B make love" chapter that I've ever read. It is simply beautiful!
LondonLi chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
This was a beautiful chapter, very sensual but still very them. Almost can't imagine it happening for them anywhere else. Thanks so much for the consistent updates. I know this isn't even done but I'm already looking forward to your next project!
GibbsIsMyGod chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
such a beautiful chapter :)
and she knew love chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
Another breathtaking chapter. Usually, I don't enjoy reading the M stuff because it's easy to get out of character or awkward writing about that, but the way you wrote it was so intricate and so much a part of Brennan and Booth that it was incredibly realistic. I loved the way Brennan keeps her rational character throughout the entire thing, even though she admits to the emotions too. The swim was a great follow-up to their first time. The imagery was, as usual, incredible and beautiful. Just imagining Booth and Brennan alone in a glimmering pond under the stars makes me shiver.

Ah! The story title finally makes an appearance! I didn't quite understand what the title meant until this chapter, and now that I know, it makes perfect sense. It's true; all they need - all Brennan needs - is faith enough to fall, and not only to fall but also to trust Booth to be there to catch her.

All right, favorite line of the chapter: "'I love you too.' She said it quietly, without lifting her head from his shoulder, and felt his arms tighten around her in response. It was, perhaps, one of the most profound truths she'd ever spoken." It's just beautiful, and that last sentence hit me especially hard.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
stephaniew chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
*sigh* That was simply beautiful! All the memories, talking about what was ther's and making love and becoming one and never letting her fall...just perfect! The M rated stuff was excellent too...it can be tough to write and still make it seem real and true and you've definitely nailed it here (so to speak...). So glad we made it here and I've so enjoyed the jounrney! As always, I wait with bated breath for what happens next!
Sheytune chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
Aw. I love the complete trust they have in each other.
Alicia9876 chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
Love love love it

I agree with you Booth has to know she loves him and just needs time to process it

This is one of the best stories I have read. You are very talented.
NCISaddict77 chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
great chapter
jsboneslover chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
Absolutely beautiful. Can't wait for 8b!
AmandaFriend chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
This ancient dance is one in which the rhythms are choreographed by the people to steps known and unknown. Certainly there are many fan fictions out there in which Booth and Brennan consummate their attraction, but you've brought it up a notch to being quite erotic and poetic at the same time. Writing this from Brennan's point of view gives us a very clear view of how this affects her and how she is changed in the process. Beautiful.
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »