Reviews for Faith Enough to Fall
harper83 chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
Well I'm glad you knew about bamboo to brush their teeth cause that was grossing me out otherwise, lol. Love, love, love this story!
aadams00 chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
Oh wow! You have kept me on the edge of my seat this entire story. I love the length of your chapters and the only disappointment I experience is when they end. Booth and Brennan being "rescued" and able to get cleaned up, fed and rested is probably a dream come true. You can put the anthropologist is a museum, but you can't take anthropology out if her...I loved her observations about the bamboo. I hope Booth knows how blessed he is right now. :)
Emi-Lea Deschanel chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
So I've been following this story for a few chapters now, and I just want to say I'm really, really enjoying it. Vulnerable Brennan and protective Booth are absolutely perfect and quite adorable. I look forward to the next chapter (and a jump in rating does not bother me). :)
daffodil101 chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
Have I mentioned at any point yet that you're awesome? Just checking. Your story is sooo in character, I love Bones' progression from stiff and stilted about things between her and Booth, to trusting and accepting. It's just... i guess believable the way you write it, flows naturally and yeah, i'm rambling but you're doing an incredible job :o)

I also love the narrative of the story, you've got their relationship down pat but in addition you're an obviously talented writer, the momentum of the story is compelling. Can't wait for the next chapters! also, major kudos on giving us such a long chapter... i could definitely spend all day reading this if i had time :o)
silencedaflac chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
This is an excellent story! The plot is incredibly interesting and I cannot wait for the next chapter! Keep up the incredible work!
mmstpme chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
This story is progressing very well. Not to be redundant, but I really appreciate the grammatically coherent structure AND the fact that there IS a story/adventure that accompanies the relationship aspect. Too often, many of these fan fics paint Brennan in a very one dimensional fashion that makes you wonder how Booth would ever be interested in her in the first place. You've done a good job with balance; love/longing/lust is great, but it is far more interesting within the context of the story. That is how their relationship developed on the show and you have expressed their characters accordingly. Great work. Thank you.
Katniss730 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Wow, your writing is truly amazing! I loved the scene between B&B.
stephaniew chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
Another amazing chapter! So glad Booth got out of the hole and Brennan didn't panic tooo much. Definitely loved the whole thing with the natives...reminded me a little bit of Star Wars Return of the Jedi with the Ewoks... ;) Although it's terribly sad, I was glad to see Booth breakdown and give Brennan the whole store finally. Excellent scene and very much in character. I totally believed the whole story and understood Booth's reaction to the child being injured. Beautifully done! As always, I continue to look forward to reading more!
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
Awesome chapter. I loved it. I wonder what's gonna happen and what the villagers want with Booth and Brennan? Poor Booth is having a rough time with the flashbacks. I'm glad he's talking to Brennan about it. It really was a great chapter. I can't wait for the next one. It's well written and you're doing a great job. GREAT STORY! PPS.
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I just found your story and am enjoying it so far! I wish that Booth had gone after her, or anything other than what happens in the show...
and she knew love chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
I am so in love with this story. There were so many things in this chapter in particular that I read over and over again before forcing myself to go on. Your writing is just so emotive and beautiful. I love your imagery! It's so vivid in my head, the jungle, the village, the people. I also adore the little snatches of Booth's humor here and there.

Just when I thought they were out of danger and there couldn't possibly be another challenge in their way, these natives show up. I think it's brilliant how you come up with conflict after conflict that seem completely natural, not contrived. Poor Booth, though; this isn't exactly turning out to be his dream vacation, is it?

Loved Booth going all protective for Bones. White knight syndrome indeed. I had a goofy grin on my face when he was taking care of her and sizing up the natives, even though he was weak and outnumbered. He really can't accept defeat, can he?

And we come to what I loved most in this chapter: Booth's flashback, his subsequent story, and the heartfelt scene between him and Bones. This scene was just too beautiful for words. The limping boy was the perfect catalyst to the flashback, and I get shivers every time the kite fragments are mentioned. I can just see them so clearly in my mind, a thousand colors fluttering in the wind. The revelation about Zaahir was just so heartbreaking. Booth's emotions - and Brennan's too - were clear, raw, and real, the kind that strikes you in the heart and almost hurts to read. Brennan's promise to take care of Parker was touching and shows just how much she's come to value not only Booth but the people he loves as well. And after all this, I'd almost forgotten that Booth had to return to Afghanistan. Hopefully he'll be perfectly fine. Can't wait 'til September 13!
awilystar chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
Ayiana,

I've been following this over on livejournal and figured it was about time for a review :) I love this story for many reasons. Your characterization is spot-on brilliant. So many fics these days don't seem to pay attention to what we loved about the characters in the first place, which is sad to me. Also, I commend the fact that you have this finished and stick to a posting schedule. There's nothing worse than loving a story and having to wait months between updates (I myself am guilty of this). Anyways, enough rambling, looking forward to the next chapter.

- awilystar
MuffinOnYourFace chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
awwwwwwwwwwww! i love protective booth and tortured booth and sweet, sensitive, sexy booth. but most of all, i love shirtless booth! and this chapter had 'em all! i can't wait for the next chapter. the rating change is definitely fine by me. lol.
AmandaFriend chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
I really enjoy this story. It is told with such affection for the characters and such attention to detail that I find I really don't want it to end.

You are a fine storyteller and maintain a great deal of respect for the characters certainly, but also for your readers. Booth and Brennan don't do anything that is so outrageously out of character as to be laughable. Their dilemma is real as are their reactions.

An excellent story that I look forward to reading more of.

Thank you.
LondonLi chapter 8 . 9/9/2010
Although I totally enjoyed this, I find it a little odd that Brennan wouldn't have picked up at least a little of the local language by now. Thanks so much for the update. I'm so glad they're still making progress!
298 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »