Reviews for Faith Enough to Fall
MuffinOnYourFace chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
they are so adorable. it's ridiculous. loving this story!
Sheytune chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
I like seeing them work together - and it's nice to get Booth's perspective on Brennan's past.

"They'd rarely talked about his past, partially because it wasn't pretty, but also because she'd never really seemed to care. Now Booth wondered if he'd misinterpreted her silence. Maybe what he'd read as lack of interest had really been her version of compassion."

The biggest issue these two have is that they leave too much unsaid - and they make assumptions about each other that may not be accurate.
Nedra1212 chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
great story! can't wait to see how they get out of this one! PPS!
Tartantrace chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Just found this - and loving it! More soon please
aadams00 chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
I'm hoping with them finding water that other positive things are around the corner. I think I'm getting claustrophobic for them! LOL!
LondonLi chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Great new chapter. I like that Brennan is beginning to soften towards Booth again and THIS time he's being patient. Thanks for the update!
and she knew love chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Is it bad of me to wish they could be stuck down here a little longer so they can work through whatever issues are between them? I love how Booth's so protective of her, and I get the feeling Bones is being ungrateful by snapping at him, but then again, that's her. It's nice to see you being faithful to her personality of independence. It's also nice to see her fears too. Oh, and it's very nice to see Booth showing off his knowledge for once.

"Sometimes she acted like the only knowledge that mattered was her knowledge." That is true, isn't it? I haven't noticed before, but that's a great way of summing up Bones's viewpoint.

Ah, they're getting closer to each other! I can't wait for the next chapter!
AmandaFriend chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Excellent story. I enjoy the interaction between B&B and you do a marvelous job of exploring their relationship and keeping them in character.

I look forward to more.
and she knew love chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Ahhh! This is so suspenseful and interesting! Poor Bones, reliving her nightmare down there. But at least she isn't alone! You do their characters so well; I can completely imagine this actually happening on the show. I love how we're seeing the resourceful, take-control side of Booth, as much as Brennan seems to resent it because it makes her feel powerless. Loved this line too: "Damn it, she'd walked away from him in that airport because she'd had to, because even though it was one of the hardest things she'd ever done, it was always better to be the one leaving than the one being left." So bittersweet and sad. I hope she realizes that she loves Booth soon.

The star was so cute of Booth! I'm glad he seems to be as in love with Bones as ever. I wonder what his nightmares are about and what happened in Afghanistan.

Ahh, the kiss! Yes, yes, yes! Now the only thing that would make this more perfect is if Bones actually admits her feelings for Booth! I hope their experience pushes her toward that conlcusion :)

Are there really a standard of markers like that? A standardized system?

Great chapter, awesome story so far. I'm gonna read the next chapter now...
and she knew love chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Awesome start! The whole chapter's really interesting, from the discoveries to their reunion. I wonder what's going on with Bones. And how sweet is it (and completely expected) for Booth to spend his Christmas vacation with her? I wonder what'll happen now that they're trapped. Some B&B goodness, I hope! :)
bones35 chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
This is a well-told story and written by someone with some caving experience.

Great writing and a very different take of her having to open up again.

I love it!
Alicia9876 chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
So very precious. I hope she will have an honest conversation with him about how she feels
EmeraldSoleil chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Another great chapter! I really like Booth and Bones trapped in the darkness and trying to interact by sound and touch only; it adds a new dimension to their conversation and experience.
EmeraldSoleil chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
I love this story. I love the premise, and I love the way that Brennan and Booth interact. Can't wait to read more!
Phosphorescent chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Wow. You definitely delivered with this chapter!

My favorite line: "She squirmed again, desperate, her pulse pounding in her ears while she sucked in air that belonged to the dead." [Creepy, but poetic.]

One thing that I caught: "How's you head?" he asked. [I think you meant "How's your head?"]

I can feel Brennan's tightly-reigned panic, her desperate need to rationalize. Similarly, I can feel the heat between Booth and her in their make-out scene, and their awkwardness afterwards. An excellent chapter!
319 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »