Reviews for Faith Enough to Fall
Alicat76 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
I'm loving this adventure already! You made me feel all claustophobic at the start when Brennan was pinned underneath Booth in the small cavern. Your descriptions of where they are are fantastic and I can totally see it as I'm reading. I love the Booth you've written here... protective as usual but with a hint of vulnerability about him that maybe wasn't there before :( I hope we find out what happened with him in Afghanistan and what his nightmares are about. That kiss at the end was hot! :D So much easier to do something like that when you can't see what it is you're doing! I kind of agree with Brennan, the actual kiss was probably adrenaline fuelled... but we all know (Booth included) that it was also so much more than that! ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter :) x
Ashley055 chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Gah! Another wonderful chapter. I love how unforgivingly protective Booth is being with Brennan - though I wouldn't expect anything less. And I think the origami star was a sweet touch. It was nice to get inside Brennan's head for a bit! Looking forward to more!
firstadream chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
omg. that was totally adorable and sexy. i hope brennan figures it out soon!
wondercloud chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
A good, original story. Looking forward to more.
Taylor chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This story is so good! Keep it up!
206 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
please update this as soon as you can!
aadams00 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
OMG...them being trapped underground is making claustrophobic... LOL! I can see where Brennan would have flashbacks to her Gravedigger experience. I just wish she would just relax around Booth and stop being so short with him. Loving this story!
gocubsgo17 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I love this. It's very well written and B&B are very much in character. Awesome. Please update soon! :)
Alicia9876 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Like the story...Looking forward to the next chapter. I hope Brennan will just be honest with him for once in her life...Please let her tell him so he can help her figure it out!
Nedra1212 chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
great story! can't believe I missed it earlier! Thanks for the long chapters! Don't keep us waiting too long-PPS!
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
0Oo this is very exciting! I can't wait to see what happens in the little tiny cave they're going to get stuck in! As long as they get out it'll be all good :) I'm not surprised Brennan is a little bit prickly... all of Booth's good work with her over 6 years has been undone in 6 months. Booth was safer in his war zone than here! Looking forward to the next chapter :) x
Ashley055 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I'm so glad I found this story! It seems that all reunion stories lately have been about the 'one-year-from-today-we'll-meet-at-the-reflecting-pool-right-by-the-coffee-cart' stuff. It's really refreshing to see something unique! I love the idea of Booth seeing Brennan in her element, but I also love the different sort of tension you've created here. Looking forward to seeing Booth re-pull Brennan out of her shell! Oh and yikes! Earthquake!
foryouiwillbleedmyselfdry chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Can't wait for more, Beautiful story. btw. you and my niece have the same name.
aadams00 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Whoa! What a cliffhanger! Looking forward to more!
MuffinOnYourFace chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
please, please, please continue this! this is the best story i've found in a long time. they're both so in character. i love it.
304 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »