Reviews for Manipulation
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Nice idea! I particularly liked the starting, the parallel of Kyouya's eyes and thunderstorms. Of course the way Haruhi warned him at the end was adorable! Quite her style. Nice work! It was an enjoyable read. *thumbs up*
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Teehee! Good ol' rambunctious fun! Kyouya is BY FAR the most seductive of the hosts. UNNNGGGH .
Tanaka's girl chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Bravo! Hoot hoot!
Loved it.. Thanks vm
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I think my favorite part of this is where Haruhi informed Kyouya that she would murder him if he "manipulated" anyone else like this. I simply loved it.
TheThievingHealer chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
It's not often you find quality stuff on fanfiction. And you, my friend, write very high quality stuff. I adore your style of writing and they way you describe the characters. And I don't know why but"Kyouya waltzed off victoriously, leaving Haruhi standing, shaking her head- defeated." That is my absolute favorite line from anything I have ever read. Keep up the great work!
Starjean chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This was a good read. Both the main characters were IC, and the ending was SO Haruhi!
Matsui's Mojo chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Beautiful!

Great writing.. Keep it up!
Sayuyagami1001 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
You captured Kyoya's 'sexy serpentine' side very well. I like your writing.
Merlina-Vulturi chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
i love it!
TheBalloonTurtle chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I love it! It's fantastic! The stormy aspect was amazing! Nicely put together! :)
EphemeralMoon chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Smeeexy.

Amazing, as always.
AeonianDreams chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Short and sweet. Delicious little romantic bite. Loved it.
Calx chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This was absolutly awsome! though i never thought of Kyouya as one to waltz anywhere LOL
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I have to admit, I'm not much of a Kyouya/Haruhi fan but this story was fascinating. I love the play on how Kyouya is like a thunderstorm. The bits of dialogue were amazing. Wonderful story.
polarcapsicles chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I'm not a particularly huge fan of Haruhi/Kyoya but THIS...This was excellent. Of course, I couldn't help but imagine myself in Haruhi's place *smirk* but I digress. Brilliant story. :)