Reviews for Don't Let Go
KatiaSwift chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Okay, this was awesome.

Though, not awesome in the usual sense. Awesome in the way it was written. The story itself made me cry hysterically (almost as hard as the actual episode (which I STILL haven't gotten all the way through) did, except that I managed to calm down to leave this review). Oh, it was so sad... knowing that all this happiness, all this Jadzia-ness, was all going to end in tragedy.

It was amazing. To be able to make a reader cry (almost as hard as the episode itself did) is a pretty incredible skill. And you wrote it all so perfectly... makes me feel as if she's dying all over again. :'-( We'll miss Jadzia...

Thanks so much for writing this! Beautifully, beautifully sad...

Keep it up! :-)

Katia
Ginomo chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Amazing ending, very emotional. I liked seeing it from Julian's perspective as well.
Ginomo chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Great start! Your characterizations (especially Worf) are spot on. And I know he's not easy to write.
Valeria chapter 23 . 4/14/2011
I've just read your story and I loved it! You captured the characters perfectly. My heart breaks for Worf. I can't wait to read more stories from you especially the ones where Jadzia lives! She's by far my favorite character on the show and her relationship with Worf is just amazing.
sunshine chapter 23 . 12/27/2010
Brilliant story enjoyed everybit :)
RogueSquirrel chapter 24 . 12/13/2010
My heart hurts for Worf...thanks for writing the story anyhow. I loved it...
Vio chapter 17 . 11/5/2010
I've been enjoying this story very much. It's good to have this episode fleshed out. I particularly like your take on what was happening off screen. My fingers are crossed that you'll continue on past her death a bit. I always felt cheated that we only got to see Worf and Sisko mourning, and that only a very little bit. Everyone on the station loved Jadzia; it seemed wrong to let her go without a memorial service or something.

My only quibble is in this chapter. I simply can't imagine Ben Sisko fainting without a medical reason. ;-)
DianeB chapter 13 . 10/14/2010
This is IT? C'mon, write some more!
DianeB chapter 10 . 10/14/2010
Oh, my, this was a very sweet chapter. Your rich narrative did great justice to both Jadzia herself as well as her interaction with Molly and Yoshi. Nicely done.

I chuckled at the reference to the Bolian, that he would be "purple-faced" if he were angry. Nice nod to detail.
DianeB chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
Considering the summary of this story, I'm thinking I probably shouldn't be reading it. It's bringing back all sorts of bittersweet and even angry feelings about what happened to Dax. This chapter in particular.

Only thing that keeps me sane about the whole issue is keeping the character of "Jadzia Dax" separate from the actress Terry Farrell, because it was *Terry* who was the fly in the ointment, not Jadzia!

Okay, that sounded pretty geeky, didn't it? :) Oh well, guess I need to come clean. Yes, even after all these years, I *still* feel this way about what happened on a Star Trek series.
DianeB chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Nice start. You certainly have a good way with words. Your style is smooth and easy to read. Feels very *real.* I can imagine this scene clearly.
msgrl chapter 13 . 10/8/2010