Reviews for Can I forgive?
bb chapter 1 . 12/1
brillent
brenda chapter 9 . 11/29
this s a great story, one of the best i have read
serenityselena chapter 19 . 11/21
brilliant story...
loved reading it :)
bleeb90 chapter 1 . 8/16
If you are writing this story like a play, you should use the proper way to describe actions, and writing it as a play is also not an excuse to be sloppy with interpunction. It's a shame it's so carelessly written that I can't bring myself to read the entire first chapter, especially because the first half of the chapter does seem intriguing.
MissChriss chapter 3 . 1/26
I like the story so far. It has taken me a bit to get used to the screneplay-esque style. There are not a lot of fics written like that but it's cool. But great working with dialogue I always struggle with it. Plus it fits in with it being a tv show and all.
I am not sure who I want to slap more Vance or McGee maybe just slam their heads together like coconuts.
I am definatly comming back to read some more of this later tonight. Can't wait to see what is going to happen.

Smiles:)
short and sassy chapter 19 . 8/24/2015
By the end of this story, your skills are improved. still room for improvement but you are getting there! congrats! and keep writing (and working on improving)
kv74 chapter 19 . 8/24/2015
Hi, I only found your story yesterday / and I love it. Thank you for all the work you've put in it!
Great work, thanks!
short and sassy chapter 19 . 8/20/2015
Reading this story now. Yes, I would highly recommend finding a Beta for your stories. I believe you have talent in telling a story, just needs refining.

Don't let flames get you down, Talent will get you thru - you just need a little help. Keep up your writing please! I love Tony centric stories!
bobdog54 chapter 19 . 8/14/2015
This is a fascinating story. I laughed right out loud at Paul and Tony at the party. Good job on the procedural parts, the only suggestion I would have would be to use an American as a Beta reader/translator. i am definitely going to look for other stories that you may have posted.
LoveMeTenderly1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
its not a bad story I would not have written it like you did, like a manuscript, and I would have run my spell checker, there are a lot of grammer and spelling errors. but other wise its not bad.
lmill123 chapter 19 . 6/17/2015
This was a great chapter and story and I am looking forward to any future NCIS stories that you may write. I loved the fact that Ziva was really the first one to realize that she had really screwed up with Tony and knew what she had done. Unlike the others she did not expect Tony to forgive her with a simple sorry. She knew that it would all be up to her to rebuild their friendship and to regain Tony's trust.
I loved how you had both Ducky and Jackson move to Tony's so that they could all be close to what family they had. It's close enough that Jimmy can come visit any time he is off.
Abby may call Tony every week and act like their friendship has all been repaired and Tony has totally forgiven her. Yet, it's also clear that neither Tony nor Gibbs have invited Abby to visit them in their new home.
Don't you just know that with this last case that Paul and the rest of the team are so looking forward to just how hard a time Ziva will be giving Vance.
lmill123 chapter 18 . 6/17/2015
The only thing missing from this chapter was the talk Bill had with SecNav. That would have been great to hear. But then, since Vance remained director then what ever Bill said must have gone in one ear and out the other with SecNav. Now if during this time they had had Porter as their SecNav then more than likly it would have been Vance and McGee headed out the door instead of Tony.
lmill123 chapter 13 . 6/16/2015
I have read this story a couple times and I have enjoyed it each time. I will say that Ziva's apologize was a lot more heart felt that what Abby had given Tony. Nor was it selfish as Abby's was. Ziva shows that any future friendship she will have work towards and she knows that she is the one that will need to do the work to rebuild the bridges. While Abby's expects to be forgiven with a simple I'm sorry. Ziva can also see that Tony is much more happy at his new job and that he is respected and appreciated. While Abby just wants things to go back to the way they were before.
lmill123 chapter 8 . 6/15/2015
I really love this story and I would love to read any future NCIS or NCIS crossovers stories that you write. I must say, I so enjoyed reading Ducky going off on Abby. I am so glad that I haven't been the only one to notice how whenever Tony has been hurt Abby ALWAYS tries and make it about her and how she is feeling. There is very little to no caring on her part about Tony.
wenpip chapter 19 . 3/13/2015
Overall, this is an excellent story. The spelling and grammar mistakes do make it more difficult to really get 'into' the story. I was constantly being pulled out because I needed to translate or decipher something. I wasn't a fan of the script style at the beginning, but that is my taste and not a horrible thing.

Just know it was a great story that the spelling didn't chase me off. I do not regret for one moment sticking to it, because the story made it worth my while. If you don't mind the suggestion, a beta would be better than spell-check, because you had a lot of synonym mistakes hay instead of hey, scull instead of skull, etc.