Reviews for The Living Dead in Retroville
darkblade224 chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
please finish this story my friend and I really enjoy it
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
PLEASE update SOON!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
This story is really AWESOME. I mean an actually good Jimmy Nutron zombie apocolypse with a great story behind it. Add in the flair of Jimmy/Cindy romance and I this story doesn't just go over the top, it goes sky-high above it! So PLEASE do the world a cavorted and continue it.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2012
Damnable this story is super creaky but AWESOME! I see you haven't updated in a while so plz come out with chapter 9 soon! This story NEEDS to be finished!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is a good story. Please continue. Jimmy and Cindy forever.
RivalsAreAllies chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
"This is an excellent story, and I am greatly enjoying reading it. I hope that you're not done updating it, and that you will make it last for a while. Please, please, update soon."
Lucifers.Angel.93 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
love it
Devilsnevercry223 chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
Really awesome story so far but u shoul update moreoften if possible im really excited to see cin and jims stay on the island
1234tellmethatyoulovememore chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
I like it so far! Update soon! PS How old are they supposed to be?
pinoygm808 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
hmmm just a thought but maybe you could try and throw in betty somehow into the mix and create drama. after they saved her that was pretty much it. also, their not quite in character but close enough for me lol. so far so good though! keep it up and dont wait to long to update!
pinoygm808 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
like the story so far! update soon!
accountclosed2014 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I am liking this so far, and that "You know you love me" was adorable :D