Reviews for Going Back
Naruto Percy Uzumaki chapter 11 . 6/4
I love it too I pity those who don't watch filler and didn't watch this one but I've memorized the English version
TheTrueBonesMalone chapter 1 . 5/10
This story. TBH sucked. You gave a middle finger to canon and derailed the story. Please, if you ever do a re-write... Stick to canon.
MTDSOW chapter 5 . 6/20/2020
You… I… Oh…

I approve!
Anna chapter 15 . 4/13/2020
It was beautiful thank you
Guest chapter 5 . 4/2/2020
Hold on hold on WHAT!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/30/2019
*Looks at the summary. Reads the last sentence. Facepalms.*
nishu5061 chapter 5 . 9/23/2018
not yaoi?...then what the hell is it?pretty much sure many have abandoned after 5th chapter
Guest chapter 15 . 6/1/2018
Please rewrite this story I really liked it a lot.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/31/2018
Don’t even think about continuing this shit. Pure fucking garbage from an equally shitty author. Do us all a favor and delete your account.
ajsdnjkhn chapter 5 . 12/25/2017
GGGGAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ajsdnjkhn chapter 6 . 12/25/2017
I tell you author, I got like, 5 heart attacks when Itachi smirked.

I didn't know he could show emotion

.-.

KEEP IT GOIN! (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚ ゚・: *ヽ(ヮヽ)
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2017
I’m done.

I quit.

Too much yaoi.

NARUTO WASNT EVEN GAY IN CANON DAMMIT BUT NOOOOOO EVERYONE IN THE FANDOM FREAKING GOES ON ABOUT HOW GAY HE IS AND OH MY GAWD I JUST WANT ONE FANFIC WHERE ROMANCE ISNT DIRECTLY INCLUDED
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
Please, just kill yourself. There's nothing redeemable about this filth.
Serena chapter 14 . 8/12/2016
Just wanted to say that the fact that you made an extremely lowkey slash pairing was awesome. I'd have liked a bit more evidence that they were together but i like that you didn't focus on the pairing too much. I love lowkeys because no homophobia or overreaction takes place and makes the fact that they're together seem natural or acceptable.

Also, while yaoi does always pertain to sex and romance between two boys/men, it is still a bit misleading because it is assumed that the fic has absolutely no boy/boy pairings at all. I suggest saying lowkey slash/gay pairing. Thanks for writing this!
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming