Reviews for Going Back
misuky7 chapter 15 . 2/28
I very much liked this story. I wish it had more. :3
Aawwwwww make other stories please:-D
roseyeva chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Wow you make amazing stories
I love hey soul sister so I didn't mind it going in
guest chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
i think i just cried. im reading this(just finished ch 9) and pressed the thingy (yes i did say that idk what its called) and looked at the chapters and saw IMPPORTANT AU NOTICE... depressing. i thought it was a finished story. i REALLY like it and then i saw that :'-( really though good job despite on what you thought of it. and now im rambling. Ja ne
Guest chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
Konoha eleven
not rookie eleven
it's rookie nine
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
I'm satisfied with the ending but I wanted to know a little more at the end.
nobaru rei chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Wow totally didn't see that coming! I mean I love itachi/naruto fics. I just didn't see it being in this one. Haha have me quite a shock! Don't scare me like that ;3
Yuu3 chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Aww! Come on, where's the kiss now? If Itachi can so blankly declare to his lover's parent that he is their son's lover, there got to be a kiss! Ehehehe
Yosokage chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
deathisakid chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
please write more
Ken95 chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
WTF ? Wat Is This Nonsense Come On Itachi And Naruto Lovers Man Its LIke As If U Are Gay Man...XD
Riter29 chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
... OK, now I'm REALLY confused.
This is what summed up how I felt from basically chapter two:

"Well, though it is awkward for us to an extent, you guys are either our mother or fathers. I thought it would be kind of obvious, y'know, seeing the picture and all." Ino replied.

Like really?! I could not believe that no one was able to put together the east four piec puzzle (if even that many) that Naruto was the Kage's son! Especially Tsunade! She freaking knew they had compatible blood for a Namikaze and only Namikazes have matching blood, as gathered from your story. You would think she would do a DNA test to see if they were of some relation.

And how old is Naruto now? He went from 19 (or something close top that age I believe), then back to thirteen, mow he's eight? With no explanation? (At least I do not recall of such). And why is he acting like a child? I understand playing a bit, and one snuggle, and understand that this is due to him, and Naruto deserves this bonding segment if you will, but really? Its just a bit unrealistic. I steadily started to accept that as Naruto changes, he becomes that corresponding age both mentaliy and physically, what with the "daddy"s and the snuggling, but then there are a few times where it is assumed otherwise when he does, says, or thinks something beyond and eight year olds comprehension. So my question is, which one is it? Maybe the next chap would shed some light...

And in the room, when they had their meeting with the clan-heads this part had me dying, when Ino's dad asked Ino what she was about to call him before she hesitated, and she tells him what she calls him in the future and he states:

"

"And that was…?" Inoichi asked. It was painfully obvious to everyone that he wanted to know.

"Well, I called you 'Daddy.'" Ino replied with a wide smile, which melted Inoichi's heart.

"Well, if you want," Inoichi said, trying to get back some dignity. "You can call me 'Daddy.' If you want."

Ino's eyes lit up. "Yay!" She exclaimed, latching onto her dad's arm. Once again, his heart melted.
"

Request for reinstatement of dignity DENIED, LOL, I was dying. Really Inoichi? lol

And why is it no one batted and I, not even Tsunade, when they basically insinuated then let on that Tsunade had been the previous Hokage prior to Naruto?

I love the idea of your story, and it started off strong, then it steadily became something that left more questions than answers that were not brought about by your cliffhangers... :sigh: Hm, I believe this is an unfinished work, so you might not care of this comment, but if you decide to rewrite, please take into account character interaction, some points are good, but others not, like the situations mentioned above. In any case, I might decide to continue to read later or check out any recent fanfics, if any, that you have. As I might like them more than this one.

Great concept, this is just a bit of my thoughts...
Riter29 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
I'm...so confused. How did they get to the past? And why the hell is no one from the past questioning anything?! Like, if I was Hiashi, I would have been like, "How is it these two carry our bloodline (or whatever).." idk something! I was relieved when you mentioned it wasn't yaoi what with Itachi saying they were lovers, but now this/ :\ Hm, hoping all will be explained in the next chapter.
Riter29 chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
o_o wow, was not expecting that ending. lol. Actually, this story is not going at all like I envisioned it. So Im just going to stop assuming, lal. Good story btw, like a fic where I cnt tell where it could go, makes it original in a way.
cariangelus chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
i love this story the only thing is i would have like to know what happen with the uchias, meaning itachi and sasuke.