Reviews for Going Back
Serena chapter 14 . 8/12
Just wanted to say that the fact that you made an extremely lowkey slash pairing was awesome. I'd have liked a bit more evidence that they were together but i like that you didn't focus on the pairing too much. I love lowkeys because no homophobia or overreaction takes place and makes the fact that they're together seem natural or acceptable.

Also, while yaoi does always pertain to sex and romance between two boys/men, it is still a bit misleading because it is assumed that the fic has absolutely no boy/boy pairings at all. I suggest saying lowkey slash/gay pairing. Thanks for writing this!
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 5/24
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 5/1
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/30
Aya Wanderlust chapter 15 . 4/3
Great story idea. It is unique and refreshing. But... it is greatly confusing too. I don't get it at times. I didn't realize that was the ending either. Wonderful idea but confusing.
RsL chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!1
misuky7 chapter 15 . 2/28/2015
I very much liked this story. I wish it had more. :3
Guest chapter 15 . 1/26/2015
Aawwwwww make other stories please:-D
roseyeva chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Wow you make amazing stories
I love hey soul sister so I didn't mind it going in
guest chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
i think i just cried. im reading this(just finished ch 9) and pressed the thingy (yes i did say that idk what its called) and looked at the chapters and saw IMPPORTANT AU NOTICE... depressing. i thought it was a finished story. i REALLY like it and then i saw that :'-( really though good job despite on what you thought of it. and now im rambling. Ja ne
Guest chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
Konoha eleven
not rookie eleven
it's rookie nine
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
I'm satisfied with the ending but I wanted to know a little more at the end.
nobaru rei chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Wow totally didn't see that coming! I mean I love itachi/naruto fics. I just didn't see it being in this one. Haha have me quite a shock! Don't scare me like that ;3
Yuu3 chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Aww! Come on, where's the kiss now? If Itachi can so blankly declare to his lover's parent that he is their son's lover, there got to be a kiss! Ehehehe
Yosokage chapter 5 . 7/10/2013