Reviews for AM Static
tisshuuame chapter 2 . 8/29
Ungghh I love you! I can die happy after reading this. Thanks for being awesome XD
this is a username too chapter 1 . 8/9
I can read this story along with Two Way Radio again and again. Weather I need a pick me up or just in the mood for fluff, this story never disappoints. Despite reading it several times and knowing what happens, I still feel that anticipation to reach the conclusion lol.
ParadoxicalAnimosity chapter 2 . 6/21
No matter how many times I read this. It never fails to make my heart flutter. I love it so much. It was rather done realistically. I looooooooooooooooooovee it.
Nagareboshi.oO chapter 2 . 5/21
This is so perfect I wanna cry. And hug you. And maybe cry some more after that.

You've made my day (hell, you've made my whole week!) with this story, so thank you so much for sharing it with all of us :)
Pfff I love this.

Can I have my heart back, AM Static?

Dangit.

Well, I lost it to one of my new top five fics, so all good.
specs are cool chapter 2 . 11/28/2014
If this were a book, it would have a worn spine and dog eared pages from all the rereading. It had me at the edge of my seat the whole time and delivered in the end. Thanks for the great story :D
OrangeRoses21 chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
This was so amazing I cannot even put all of my feelings into words. I loved every second of this story and was fangirling to hell and back. This made my day.
Love, O.R21
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
I think this is the best short story I've ever read. You just... blew me away. Written perfectly. It was absolutely fantastic and beautifully planned out. I almost cried from happiness at the end. Added to my favorites :)
ValorTheory chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
I loved this so much. The writing was witty and hilarious, and serious where it needed to be. I'd say you have achieved perfect balance. Well done.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Fuck me
z chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
My friend, I believe you have just created the most powerful fic in existence. First of all, it's one of my few non-M rated faves on this website. The situation you put them in was powerful enough to draw me in, and you kept me in using wonderful characterization. I still read it whenever I get the chance to or whenever I need a good pick-me-up!

Second evidence is that I was able to convert some previously non-believing friends to AkuRoku. Apparently none of them thought it was possible until they realized the similarities between Axel and Roxas' interactions on the fic and in canon.

Third? I don't think you'll believe this, but I got someone into Kingdom Hearts because of this fic. If that isn't evidence of the power vested in this fic, I dunno what it is. xD
taliatheotaku chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
OMG AM STATIC WAS ONE OF THE TWO BEST AKUROKU FICS I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE AND ONE OF MY TOP FIVE SHOUNEN AI FANFIC I'VE EVER READ AND ONE OF MY TOP TEN FANFIC I'VE EVER READ.
BEST THING EVER.
GAWD that ending! The fluff! The ADORBS-NESSS!
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
I must say, this was amazing. I loved how it was written and the way it played out. And the moment those two finally met was just PERFECT. I could imagine being a listener and just begging to know what happened next. This is one of my new favorite stories. For sure. Amazing job!
Rage of Lunacy chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
I found it. qq I read this a while ago and haven't been able to find it since. This is great, by the way! I loved this!
Zephyr-Bin chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I have to say that I love and hate you for this story. I love this story to death. I've re-read it over five times and I simply can't get enough of it. That sounds weird, doesn't it? oh well. Anyways, It's an all time favorite of mine. I love the high tops scene. My ex and I were discussing shoes and we both mentioned that we bought new shoes that weekend. When I said I bought new purple high tops, she busted out laughing. She explained that she had bought a pair of purple high tops, as well. That little scene in the story reminded me of that, and it made me smile. Now, I'm sure you're wondering why I said I hate you for this. Two words: Say Anything. After I read this story I looked Say Anything up on youtube, and INSTANTLY fell in love. When I find music that I like, I tend to listen to them non-stop and become obsessed with whatever it is. When I found out about the Song Shop Max has open, I started saving money so I could buy a song.

With all that said, keep up the amazing work. I look forward to future work of yours. 3