Reviews for Ah Don't Like Ya!
crAzySPADES000 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
A little OC for Erik and Logan but it was refreshing.
nephreia chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Lol. That's exactly what EVERYONE thinks. Perfect.
ElvenMuggle chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Lol Wolverine and Magneto working together? That was fun :)
aecul chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Aww, that was so sweet. Kinda a different look a Gambit; I always thought of him as the one who couldn't deny he had fallen for Rogue.

I really liked it! Good job. :)
PyrusAngel chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA wish that had happened! that would have been funny great one shot by the way
Catch My Smile chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I like this, it's funny and just enough romance so that it didn't cross into 'mushy'. A perfect amount of just about everything.
Dr. Monster chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
haha i love it
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I must say, even thought this story is the complete opposite of my taste I really enjoyed it! you could easily write a sequel with this! good job
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Aaah! Logan and Magneto working together in a united Romy cause! Next thing you know, Apocolypse will be popping around the corner ready to chat with tea and cookies! Hahaha! This is great, I expect that the next thing that would happen would be that everyone else in the room would start a Romy betting poll to see when they'd finally get together. This was just the perk-me-up I needed. I should really learn that no matter how many times I watch it, X-Men 3 is still going to be left Romy-less. Why? Why are the directors of the movies evil? Remy would have made it a box-office hit, and they know it, they're just too stubborn to admit their mistake. Your dash of Romyness made me happy again. So thank you, so very much.
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Haha! That was hilarious! REALLY FUNNY!

Raven34link chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
New Dawn Rising chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Uh huh, and I've got a bridge to sell ya! ;) They do, they know it, now they need to act on it. LOL!
scott has a pole up his ass chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
hilarious I luved it! Honest one of the best one shots I've read! Guess where it's going...favorites!
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
So you've been watching the Evo version of X Men too, huh? I have Cajun Spice on my ipod. A Romy episode with not enough Romy in it, I say.

At least you just post one-shots instead of posting chapter fics on the side.

That was cute, especially with Logan and Eric getting in on it. I love the last line even if you did jack it.