Reviews for Wants What It Wants
Daniella Consuela chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Wow. That was very-very good. You coming up with a story on the spot in IM doesn't do any damage to how good you are. Very interesting concept and I love it. Such a pretty piece. :)
TrishLita chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Very nice! Such a beautiful concept! You did a really great job with it. I recently jumped into the Steph/Jericho realm and I am soooo in love with them together. Looking forward to your next story! :D
Jodi chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Nina, this was amazing. Like, when you were writing it and each chapter appeared, it like blew me away. The fact that you can take something so simple and make it amazing astounds me. This story is on of your best, I honestly believe that, I don't know if it was your way with words and how you made the flow or what, but this story left me breathless and happy.

I love how you used the simple matter of a heartbeat and made it into something so important that you know that they belong together. I love the fact that you can have someone out there whose heart you can feel and beat in time with and that your children will also. It's so poetic and romantic and it made me so happy.

If I were to pick out a faveourite line in this, I simply couldn't because the entire story was a well sculpted peice of art that just flowed so well together and to merely take one peice and declare it best, would be wrong of me.

You write some of the best stuff I know and it things like this story that make me smile and know that Smoochy has one of the best writers in any fandom. I love my Glee fic, but this was better than any of them.
CULater chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
These collaborations produce some very beautiful fics. Case in point, here.

The whole piece speaks to the nature of Smoochy love itself. Chris and Steph may argue and fight and aggravate each other but underneath it all there is a deeply profound love for one another, to the point where Chris believes (metaphorical leap here) his heart aka the very means of life, resides with Stephanie.

Maybe the feelings and chemistry is not always immediately evident to either of them but they are both aware of it on a more esoteric level. He cannot explain to her what he means when he says he carries his heart and the heart of their children, but he feels it and he makes her feel it. Once they stop talking...

It is never over between them because from the moment Chris was born his heart was waiting for his and once she was in the world,they lived somehow feeling each other desp[ite distance.

I like this story. The DCFanatic4life/StephanieIrvine fics are always thought provoking.
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
How do you do this? How can you just come up with this spur of the moment story in an IM, something so perfect, so breathtakingly beautiful? I love it. My words can't really express my feelings. I can't think of the words to say lol (imagine that). But this was just beautiful, I love it, the way their hearts guided them to one another and they finally listened to their hearts.

Just beautiful, Nina!

~J
dodjet chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Awwww, I love that. That was just sooooo romantic. Chris knew his heart had always been with Stephanie and deep down she did too but he had to get her to stop thinking so much with her brain and just feel. Beautiful idea and beautiful story.