Reviews for A Guide to Not Making Your Tribute Suck
nightfuries chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Best. Guide. Ever.
Sgarnett99 chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
This is possibly the most hilarious fic I have ever read in recent times like legit this is great ok pls update it bye
elemout chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
Brilliant, there should be a version of this for Harry Potter fanon
Master Noble chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
This is pretty good. Please, update soon.
Through Darkness and Light chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Love. So much right here.
chickenchessy chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
i think i read the first version a while ago...i dont see what was wrong with it?
richards25 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Haha! I really liked this chapter! It was funny :3 Anyway i am looking forward to read the rest :)
Bfflsonfire chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
Your a troper! And a HG fan? It's like we're twins! Well, I love this story. Please continue!
FreelanceDreamer chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Your comic wit knows no bounds does it? I don't know about bringing sexy back but he definitely has blown the fourth wall well above the stratosphere. Oh well, makes everything much more interesting. And in a world where the laws os physics are optional, why not? Very awesome chapter and now I'm all caught up!
FreelanceDreamer chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
They are buckets of fun aren't they? I also must agree with the chapter title - Deyna Balthazar may have finally lost it. And I say this for reasons other than the fact that he drew a dinosaur possibly eating people on a chalkboard with no other purpose. Poor guy, he's so pale! He is a good Gamemake though I must admit, he does not what he wants, and what he doesn't. Awesome chapter! One more and I'll be all caught up :D
FreelanceDreamer chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Haha! So I have nothing to hide behind now you know my true identity! 8D Anyways, if I said I was not confused at all during this chapter I would be a liar. I still enjoyed it though, mostly because all of the points mentioned are true. With that being said, it did take me a considerable amount of time to get past McFluffySparkle and her almost but not quite death? Wonderful chapter! See you in a bit as I continues through the adventures od Deyna Balthazar!
FreelanceDreamer chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Wow. Not only did the titile of your story make it very tempting to read (If we take away the part where it was recommended to me) the chapter titles are to die for! I know I've got a little catching up to do but this story is so worth it. You're such a witty writer and Deyna kills me! And the addition of the Avox boy is priceless! I laughed aloud many time during this chapter! I'll chat you up in a few as I read the next chapter!
thefabulouskatie chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
This is hilarious and totally made my day. But the best part was that you presented useful information in an interesting way. My favorite line was, "The goal isn't for them to win; it's for us to feel it when they die," from the second chapter. I've read another guide to making tributes that also included a plot, but this one is much, much better.
scintillatingshards chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
this is not only funny, but really informative. the six steps to create a person were especially helpful :) thanks!
rainbirds chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
I find it nigh on impossible to find a fic that actually makes me laugh out loud, but you have achieved this. I worsip at your feet.
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »