Reviews for A Guide to Not Making Your Tribute Suck
KingAlanI chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
wow, it's been awhile.
you kept up your classic style, hilarious and honest breaking of the fourth wall.
Green-Eyed-Rose chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Oh my god. This is the best fix I've probably ever read. It is so hilarious yet so true. Love it.
the unbirthday girl chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Funny, as always. It was all awesome. As I knew it would be—who wouldn't enjoy reading about Deyna Balthazar bringing sexy back? :P
i-am-foxface chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
FINALLY! I'm so glad you've updated! Awesome chapter, though I reallised that almost all of my tributes are insane in some way XD
truces chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
You're back!

Lol, I completely agree. Those are a very good six ranges to base your tribute on. Of course, there are more subtle ones, like easygoing to competitive etc. Great chapter!
IllegallyBlonde chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Omg. This was so funny. Im planningbon making a few stories soon and I want to makee a Syot. Im gonna tell all the people that make characters to look at this. I made a character for the Hungry Games, Jaywalker Wafflecone the third, and he is schizophrenic. Im very proud of him!
MrRobertsIII chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Thanks for the laugh!
Draco and the Sexy Snatchers chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
I like the classifications of the crazies, sounds like any psychos are in for some fun!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
You, sir, are my idol. This story is beauty in its purest form. *Grovels*
catleopardclaw chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Nix could actually be considered a misspelling of the Greek goddess of night Nyx.
10's Tribute chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Really awesome,great writing and i love how it seems to be warped:)How about you do list of other districts,or avoiding sues
Dictator4Life chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Amazing and amusing. Love it!

Maybe you should write about the tributes' reason for volunteering. Too many were "forced" or "came to aid their beloved sibling."
KingAlanI chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
hillarious.
paint my spirit gold chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
This story...Is awesome! And amazing. And absolutely hilarious. Seriously, you MUST update! God, I might have to track you down if you don't...

- WordsxOfxWisdom
thenbhd chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
I am IN LOVE with this story. It's humorous and witty but also really smart. The career chapter was like :O
307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »