Reviews for Mirror Image
alvaamalia chapter 1 . 8/16
Aaaaaaw
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 3/22
LOL! I think this is brilliant, and totally realistic. I love reading stories about the Weasleys as they were growing up, and Charlie is one of my favorite characters to read about.
Thanks for this story!
SpicyWolfsbane chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Gosh, I can swear to you that I was able to imagine everything while reading. Your writing style is so beautiful! George almost crying due to Charlie's laughs was so cute... And the way he spoke. Damn it, this fanfiction is really, really sweet. It should have a warning for weak hearts [just kidding, course].
Luizals chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
So cute
top story chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Cute
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Aww! I love little George's versions of words - Char'ie, fection, dentical... and your descriptions of his actions, the way he speaks - this is amazing! :D
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Ahhh I've heard of this happening to twins, but seeing it with George is adorable xD
Eifie chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
dawwww...
GirlInThatDress chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
THIS WAS SO ADORABLE! I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
You are so amazing! This was one of my absolute favorite fanfictions ever since most are turning very nasty! It's hard to find a decent fanfic these days but this was outstanding! SO SWEET AND CUTE YOU DID A PHENOMINAL JOB!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
super sweet! love the sibling moment!
Long Lost Intentions chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I didn't know what to expect but THIS WAS REALLY CUTE oh my god! What a precious baby I love this.
Weaselle7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Aw it's so cute! I think I'm going to hug them both. Cuteness overload! C:
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Nice and funny.
Ellstra chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This was very nice and sweet. :) Love George in this :)