Reviews for Everybody's Fool
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Riya
Pre chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
It was really interesting and great! Keep Writing! :)
I want to be Jesse's girl chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Okay, wow….this fic was amazing – I loved everything about it, the intensity, the perfect characterisation. Seriously, to me that was Jesse all over – you have his chivalry down – and how he sacrifices himself, his happiness for others and of course that brimming love that he feels for Suze. And of course, the fact that Maria is indeed portrayed to be what she was in the books just brings out how truly awesome a fanfiction author you are. To stick by the character’s description, especially when the character is indeed not created by you – it’s not an easy thing as can be demonstrated by the numerous stories on this site which while may be well written fail to appeal to the audience as the characterisation is indeed not quite to that of the novel that they are creating the fic from. Anyways sorry if this review is quite crappy. For one thing I’m at work and another, it’s just been a while since I last came on fanfic, and when I have, I haven’t as such been bothered to review the various stories that I read coz well, this year has been quite busy for myself which is not necessarily an excuse but well I haven’t been inspired to do so, if you will. So the fact that I’m reviewing your work, well probably tells you how tremendous I think it is. You’ve done a marvellous job and I would love to see more of your writing – particularly in relation to Jesse who so many individuals have well not quite gotten there but yours totally and utterly believable.

Ahhh! Sorry about the babbler – blame in on my comatose state – honestly my fingers seem to be working on their own accord. Ofcourse, I do have a tendency to babble so it you know I can’t solely blame it on the tiredness.

Anyways loved it. And a massive applause from me