Reviews for Moving On
Insanity Suits Me chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Wow... That was so raw. Especially the beginning, when Neal was in prison. The thought of him waking up screaming sends shudders down my spine. And again you caught the relationship between both the guys perfectly, and not only that, you even got Neal perfect. 'With Peter…maybe he is toying with me…but if he is, he's good.' That was so in character, Neal not trusting Peter completely but still touched by the concern he shows him, perfect.

And Peter driving around for a while so as to allow Neal to sleep a little longer, and rubbing his back to console him when he wakes up from the nightmare, it was so PETER. :P

Oh and those questions Neal asked about Kate; they made my blood run cold... I can just imagine him wondering about if she suffered or not and blaming himself for everything... It was heart breaking but beautiful.

Thank you for sharing. :)
just4paws17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
awesome! missing or added scenes are my favorites! loved it!
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
*sniffle* This was great! so sad, but happy too.
Shao7 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Very Nice!

Have you thought about continuing this story?
kenziecaffrey chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Aghhck. It would be so cool if you continued this, but either way, it was great!
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
When I finished, I literally had a smile on my face as a gentle "Awww.." came out of my mouth. I couldn't even help it. I don't usually care for first person but yours was so good - I read it anyway. Lovely. ~Nayah
bittergreen chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was wonderful and heartbreaking and touching. I, for one, wished we got to see more of Neal in the early days after the explosion, with scenes just like this one. I wondered how he functioned in prison right after Kate's death, isolated from everyone who cares about him. You captured his grief and isolation and despair so well, as well as Peter's deep concern for his friend and need to help him heal. Please consider adding on to this story. I have yet to see any fic deal with the whole topic of Kate's funeral effectively. Would love to see that done well, even in a flashback. However, any stories from you will be great I am sure! Thanks again!
Iuliana chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
beautiful. I hope it's not a one shot. I'd love to read more.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
That was very nicely done. You showed the friendship and affection between them really well without ever making it OTT, even when Neal had his nightmare. Both voices were completely in character and I could hear them in my head as I was reading.

I really enjoyed it :)
RascalFlattsS chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Aw...what a cute story! Love the cuteness!

-Rascal
Ultracape chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Usually I hate first person stories but you're grabbed me so quickly that i read through and realized I liked it. Really good job of filling in the gaps.
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Great job on this story! I wish they would have had a little more of a getting out of jail on the show. But that is why we have fanfiction.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Oh... This broke my heart, especially when Neal asked Peter, "Will you still respect me in the morning?" I could really feel Neal's sorrow and reluctance to return to life, despite the atrocity of prison. Peter was just affectionate enough to soothe his friend. Overall, great work. Would you continue this story with Neal's reaction to working with the Bureau again?