Reviews for Certifiably Insane
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Nicely done. I enjoyed the fluff. Thanks.
kinini chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
very creative, cute and so very naomily. loved it
Anonymous-Obsession13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Amazing! This was so adorable and I can actually imagine Emily doing it aswell, so well done ;)

love it :)
RuinMyLife chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
One word for you mate: sweeeeet! You should write for Skins more often;)
iMakesPaxtch chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This was so cute! I 'awww'd all the way through. Very well written :D
Oi.Blondie chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Cuuuuute! Love the idea of Emily in goggles. Best bit :D
EmZ2009 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
fink id walk into the exams with a smile on my face if i was your friend! brilliant story very cute!
terminated254 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Hi

That was sweet, well constructed and perceptive. Grabbed the characters perfectly, for someone who doesn't watch the show often (WHY NOT!) lol

And you got the neat flip Emily does when Naomi tries to 'top' her... happens every time, and you spotted that. Well done.

You have talent, and I'm going to read more of your stuff as a consequence. That said, I think you should write more Naomily, it adds to the genre and you 'see' something in the personalities which shines through. Thanks for the ride...
xCocaineCharliex chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
So this is the first time you have done a skins fan fic right? Well guess what, you need to do more of them!

This is adorable and very in character for someone who does not watch the show often!

Well done you, if you feel like writing more skins, I would be extremly happy to read it; so we would both win P x
Amends to the Living chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Yep, so this is certifiably adorable (:
freakanatomy chapter 1 . 8/13/2010