Reviews for Hermione and the Half Blood Prince
more please
Peacgs chapter 13 . 2/13
Ecuajgxusmf
Syfduc chapter 8 . 2/12
Generals dicta,mfzhuubbgdfjrjccckhdytgtsyrcjxmhhmchgfhgdiysnciogllmt that is what I think about it
Guest chapter 13 . 2/28/2015
In YOUR fic, isn't Snape teaching DADA this year, not potions as you put in this chapter according to Cormac. You really need to pay attention to your own plot details. Interesting story so far, like to see where it is going. So far, I don't see any HG/SS sparks.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Watch your punctuation... Have you considered using a beta to check your work? Your story is interesting and I am enjoying it, but grammar mistakes detract from the flow of the story.
authorlouise chapter 33 . 2/9/2015
Absolutely brilliant, one of my favourite HG/SS fanfics but no battle?
23smiles chapter 33 . 1/27/2015
I loved the story! You have a talent for keeping the plot going over such a long span. Good job.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 33 . 9/11/2014
Love! ! Love! Love your amazing story... I'm so happy that they finally kissed! :)
uwishuwerecool chapter 33 . 8/25/2014
more pleasewritemore
TrixieNancy124 chapter 33 . 6/9/2014
Eeepppp! That was really good! I read this all in one sitting! Good job! I shall proceed
To the next book now! :)
Jamelia098 chapter 33 . 12/24/2013
:) liked it, sequel?
Guest chapter 33 . 10/21/2013
Wow! Absolutely brilliant! Would have liked to read a bit more on a physical connection between the two, but my god that was a fantastic read
ariah23 chapter 33 . 8/19/2013
Wow amazing!
FrankieSHABBA chapter 33 . 7/5/2013
Wow! Im hooked, this is truly amazing, cannot wait to read deathly hallows and see some more brilliance from you!
Akasha Kushrenada chapter 33 . 6/19/2013
SHE KISSED HIM! PERFECT MOMENT! THEY FINALLY KISSED! Took them long enough! xD Oh I can't wait to read the next one! YAY THEY KISSED! My heart was racing so fast!