Reviews for Submit
Alice chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
come on your making Eward seem like he is going to lose i can see jasper but not emmett you got great writing but edward is older so wouldnt he bee stronger
KW2009 chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
One of my fave 'stories'. Hope this isn't the end!
KW2009 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Best chapter ever. Wish I was bella in this. Watching. Yum.
Saij Emrys chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Wow..it's like reading the Discovery Channel! Awesome story.
Ariel chapter 7 . 6/12/2012
I love it.
Doubleamom chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!

This story is amazing. So unique, haven't read another like it.
Anabely chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
Wow. Just stumbled across your story and it's great. I love your Jasper.
Taneva Rose chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
This is super hot!

Gives me inspiration to think about a m/f take on this idea of f.f.

I'll let you know if I write it.
pinkydog123 chapter 7 . 11/3/2011
I love love love this story, its so interesting and so intriguing and just so different from anything else I've read. I'd start to list of specific aspects I like the most, but I have no clue on where to start! I hope you continue and update soon I can't wait what else you can come up with. And on that note, I'm going to make my way to your profile and see what other stories you have. Keep up the awesome work!
Edward'sDJ chapter 7 . 8/30/2011
I'm so sorry to hear about your health issues. I hope that you're cured and healthy ASAP.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Fascinating view of coven dynamics.
seekerharmoney chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
thanks good chapter
LenaRasa chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
Phew! I just finished all the chapters so far. I am SO glad that I found this story, it is one of the hottest things I've read in a while. Guh. I love how raw and animalistic the characters are, it's a far cry from the civility they are normally portrayed with. Yeah, this is something I'm going to be re-reading for a while. Definitely got my heart rate up. It's really fascinating how the coven dynamic works itself out. Thank you so much for posting! A story this enthralling is a rare treat for me.

One little thing: sometimes the conversations read a little strangly because there are much needed commas missing. I can't tell you exactly where, because I'm no grammar whiz, but I can tell that something is a little off. It disrupts the flow of the story a bit.

I'm anxiously waiting for more amazingness! Seriously, I really get into these chapters. So excited to see what you come up with next! I'm now off to go through your other stories and favs to tide me over. :)

Sorry for any misspells!
Gemini Boy chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
Quite the good story! Keep the updates coming!
Lilypad10 chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
My question is, are the males still in love with their female mates? Does the male mating overtake the love for their females? The males seem to enjoy the male coupling, does that make them love the males more?