Reviews for Caught
MiracleButterflies chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
cant wait to see where it goes
SapphireDreamer26 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I know it's been over a year since you've updated so you probably gave up on this story. But I will beg you to continue it!its very good and I really want to read more!
GallagherGirl537 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
this is intersting. i hope that you write some more
Kiss The Stars With Me chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I like where this story is going. Update soon :)
elh4587 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
nice very nice. bring severus into it too and keep them both sort of douchebags. i mean don't get too sappy with them. ok we all KNOW severus is essentially good but ppl aren't black and white and though he is helping the good side he is still an ahole as well just as dolores wasn't a deatheater she was still bigoted and evil. so i prefer my sevvy to be the jerk he is. and lucius he's just a pathetic ahole and that's how i love him lol. omg in the hallows when voldemort was going to take his wand and lucius actually SQUEAKED "my lord" lmao then he got owned continuously trying to fight lol. good job keep it up
LandH chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
You should write more. I actually think this is a good story.. Lots of DRAMA.. Is Lucius going to fall in love with her? I hope.
WearyWanderer chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Well now I'm definitely intrigued.

I wonder what Lucius is going to do now that he knows that Hermione isn't going down without a fight. Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve.
irishvixen13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
i vry much like the story so far (sukish review i kno)
rebelbball chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
great plot you have going so far! what will little old Sev do? what will Lucius tell him? WRITE MORE [
Mandy88 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Great story so far, please update again soon!
Smithback chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
keep going
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Schwartzinator chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Hmm... Interesting alright! :) Can't wait to see another chapter.
Gumo chapter 1 . 8/13/2010