Reviews for Two Guys, A Girl, and a Ticket to Hell
klu chapter 12 . 4/26/2014
I don't think that Tasha's 'dream kissing' Sam is any kind of cheating. She's emotional and was just saved from several emotional situations in her past. I don't think she really even understands it's the 'real' Sam there helping her through it and what's going on, in terms of the implications of kissing him. I don't think she realizes that he will remember. They didn't have a lot of time to explain how dream root really works before she was whammied.
And I'm a big proponent of fidelity but I won't call this cheating because... Because, like you said in your A/N, everyone dreams of someone else besides their significant other from time to time - it's normal and healthy.
Sam stopped before things escalated and got carried away. It is going to hurt him a lot more in the long run. Because now he is going to have the memory of kissing Tasha, but it wasn't 'real'; it wasn't the feeling he really wants from her, the same ones he has for her...
klu chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
That was quick thinking on Sam's part to leave the dream and then immediately go back in.
The action of the fighting in the dream and the urgency od Dean searching for where Sheldon is physically are both very compelling and really draws the reader into the story. I've actually read on because I didn't want to/couldn't stop reading at the time; I decided I should come back and put in a review. This is excellent.
klu chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
This Hunt has been awesome so far and the creep Sheldon is a great 'Bad Guy' - one that is totally hate-able and being ganked is an acceptable punishment.

One thing I have BIG problem with though: Baileys is awesome; Why, in the name of all that is Holy and pure, would anyone ruin it my adding milk? That's just disgusting.

Loving this story!
klu chapter 5 . 4/25/2014
My heart is breaking for Dean and what he just told Sam. And how he feels like crap for leaving her and going back to his own room so he can wake up and see Sam in the morning.

I'm also hurting for Tasha who doesn't understand exactly HOW much she really means to Dean and that he wants to both be a selfish/secretive jerk and protect her from the of knowing what's coming.

Poor Sam is now confused because he's having the lust over Dean's girl and jealousy issues. Sam's not a 'casual sex' kind of guy and the sexy times in the car are going to mess with his head.

BTW: The sex was HOT.

Well done all the way around.
klu chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
I think you've set up a very interesting and creepy (bordering on terrifying) Hunt for the brothers and Tasha. I really liked her character when you set it up in the prequel and I hope it's developed more here. I especially think having a woman with the Winchesters will be a big help on a Hunt involving such an intimate type of attack on young woman, even if it hasn't manifested physically (yet).

I'm sure Phyllis is going to be a load of fun (read as sarcasm) and that she loved (insert eye roll here) the team of Hunters arriving 'late' and stinking of sex, especially given the nature of her problem. Not that they could have known.
klu chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Those first 2 chapters are just as hot and amazing reading them here as they are when read as the stand-alone ficlet that I love so much it's in my 'Favorite Stories' section (and reread frequently).

I look forward to reading the whole story now that I have more time.
koala-bell chapter 32 . 3/18/2014
You are amazing! This story is amazing!I'm totally flashed :D
I really loved this one here! like I said in my first review the people and how they act and interact are awesome. And your storyline, yeah you're good with drama, gosh I freaked so much :D
And now they have to stay away from each other? Dude fate sucks :D

So well I love your story and I will go one with the sequel right now :D and I should be learning (yeah really learning cause I'm writing abitur tomorrow) so yeah that's how good this story is, my-future-career-threatening-good :D
But don't worry its worth it xD

Hope you find my reviews and outbursts at least funny or motivating :)
greetings Isabelle
koala-bell chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
OF COURSE ITS NOT HIM?!
Ahh I'm freaking :/
koala-bell chapter 19 . 3/17/2014
ok lets ignore all those hello and story is awesome shit, youve already heard it, because right now YEAH RIGHT NOW IM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT :O

ok so well, i kind of counted down from ten... so what is happening?! In Chapter 15 I was like:
"DEAN IS DEAD?! NOOO... But WHYYY? Ah I'm sure it will be fixed soon, remember sam wanting to kill lilith and drinking deamon blood and shit from some episode, everthing will be good"
and then the story goes on, tash is back blah blah DEAN IS NOT THERE?!
and now they have naughty sex and i think really the whole sam thing for now? and then
BAAAAAHM DEANS THERE suprise mothafucka :D and im what?!

so I'm sorry for my foul mouth but I'm upset and confused and torn between going to wikipedia and finding the true story out to be able to differenciate and i want to keep on reading and dont want to burst the bubble and dont want to spoiler myself so AHAHAHAHAHA...

you really turn me crazy oO congrats ;)
ps. didnt want to insult you or so... im just fucked up right now... out of my mind... call it whatever you want...
pps. nice cliffhanger ;P
koala-bell chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
Hello you :)
I hope I'm just repeating what you've already red thousands of times in your comments, cause this story here and the way you write and discribe the characters and just EVERYTHING is AWESOME! :D
to be honest I'm no supernatural-know-it-all-fan, I kind of just have the hots for the winchesters - but who has not?! :D
so I sadly cant give you any helpful feedback on them being in character, all I know is that everybody just fits. I was reading till here for the whole afternoon now (I'm from germany ;)) and honestly, those people are awesome! :) how Tash and Dean get each other, you discribed it perfectly, and how dean is so super cool, aggressive and beating himself up inside, the overprotective side of him and his deperation to care for sammy and how she gets it - it's breathtaking how you just captured it
And Natasha is also a great idea of yours, how she herself is unbelievable tough and has her own very impressive story! I also love how she is one of those characters you just have to love, someone strong, broken, understanding, nice, sarcastic and sexy :D you just put everything together to make her perfect without making her seem over the top ;) no mary sue, no exaggerating how cool she is and hot and blahblahblah many authors tend to that when there is this one own character who kicks ass, and you're not like that! You made them perfect and you also made their whole chemicals match... if you know what I mean :D
even TOUGH, i got totally confused with the sammy part oO really?
I dont know... it's nothing bad, but it just threw me out of the window, and on the one side it makes sense because sammy isnt that kind of a guy who gets the total hots for someone and likes them and yeah she is nice, without really falling, maybe even hard - BUT it still totally threw me out of the picture/window whatever :D
but yeah its your desicion so dont worry about some irritated talk of some reader ;) i have to admit it spices it up, but with them being straighly platonic, even with the hot car sex, would have been good with me too :)

so and now the story. cough AWESOME cough :D
I dont know any other adjectives I'm sorry V.V
but well I think you get my point? and because i've never really watched supernatural actively and in order I just have to go on reading because I totally do not know how Dean survives, because c'mon he's NOT going to die, is he?!

So well yeah, hope this comment makes you happy and is understandable, maybe some letters are missing, my new laptopkeys are bitch so im sorry if anything doesnt make sense, and yeah Im to lazy for all those missing apostophes :D
have a nice day and feel totally admired cause this is your first multichap story and it is awesome ;)
Isabelle