Reviews for Two Guys, A Girl, and a Ticket to Hell
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 13 . 9/18/2010
oh no ihope he dosent leave her just tell her really loved it awesome job as allways please please update real soon cant wait for more :)
Jupplyr chapter 13 . 9/18/2010
Poor Tasha! I can really see this as a episode keep up the great work.
Hunnique chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
I thought the big fight (Sam vs Sheldon) was a bit long, but damn, I got right back in after that! This chapter was deliciously unexpected. Never thought I'd ever see Sam say this to anyone but Jessica. It was an excellent surprise after a great scene with the kiss.

This is your world and an enjoyable one at that. We can have an opinion about it, but I don't think you shoud EVER apologize for anything you do in your creation. Artist's privilege.

But you're so right: in a person's fantasies, all bets are off.

Of course I have to add a word mix-up: it should be gag reflex, not reflux in chap.9 :)

I'll stop rambling now : keep up the great story, please!
Lady OD chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
that end was great...and is so damn hard to chose between dean and sam or jared and jensen ...whatever, and now is Misha (I love that man) so leave the tasha alone in the real world is with dean and mental world is with sam...smart girl
Jupplyr chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
Iam so gald you made the oneshot you started with, into this great story thanks for not keeping us waiting to long.
AprilC3604 chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
I can see her having a dream of sam. Maybe after the whole car thing she finds herself like physically attracted to him. Nothin wrong with that ;) I do hope she stays with dean though but them again, the three seem great together. Awesome chapter as always and please update soon.
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
wow that was an awesome chapter did not expect sam to say that to tash wonder what will happen next dying to find out. please update real soon keep up the amazing work on this story :) i agree with you everyone has dreamt of other guys espically of our two sexy boys jensen and jared
tigerlily308 chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
a most exellent chapter once again

great job with the little love triangle going on, it adds lots of spice to the story!

im loving your super quick updates, cant wait for more!

luv Sarah :)
sam riggs chapter 12 . 9/9/2010
wow that was awesome ,i dont blame them at all cant fight love ,i guess you cant help who you fall in love with!
CamCazzy chapter 12 . 9/8/2010
I like this little love triangle. I mean...I myself couldn't resit both of them. Right now I don't know who Tasha should go with. I mean if Dean doesn't come back then she should go with Sam..She cant be lonely forever. But if Dean stay, she should be with Dean..But yeah they can still have threesome..That didn't hurt anybody and it fucking hot.

I cant wait for the next Chapter. :)
DanniMitchell85 chapter 12 . 9/8/2010
lol...I thought that I would post a review here too... lol. You already know that I like this chapter and I can't wait to see what more you have coming in the next!
tigerlily308 chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
omggg that was amazing!

i lovved that last line "he though of tasha and pulled the trigger", great work!

cant wait for moree :D

luv Sarah
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
wow loved it cant wait to see what happens next hope you can update soon:)
mandy-chick00 chapter 11 . 9/8/2010
Damn! you are definately on a roll! your not only updating very fast but your also putting up excellent chapters! keep up the good work!
PinkChampale chapter 11 . 9/7/2010
Wow, great chapter! Very creative and totally filled with suspense.
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »