Reviews for Two Guys, A Girl, and a Ticket to Hell
DanniMitchell85 chapter 11 . 9/7/2010
oh I'm so glad that they where able to get rid of him... oh but Sam and Tasha are still in the dream... I wonder if anything is going to happen, or be said between the two of them?... As always great update and I can't wait to read the next part.
Jupplyr chapter 11 . 9/7/2010
can't wait for Cas to join in the fun great story.
Lady OD chapter 11 . 9/7/2010
OMG that was so fucking crazy!
elle chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
This is incredible.
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
What happens next? :D love it! love the whole dream concept... keep the chapters coming and Im definately interested in your next stories!
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
As always leaving me wanting to read more - good thing the next chapter is up! love your input into the detail! :D
tigerlily308 chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
ahhhhhh this sheldon dude pisses me off soooo much haha

great work im lovin it!

cant wait for parts 2 and 3 :)

luv Sarah
sam riggs chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
another great chapter
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
loved the last 2 chapters well done please contuine this story it so awesome keep up the good work:)
DanniMitchell85 chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
...you know I'm beginning to think that you are enjoying leaving us hanging here... I so need to know what is going to happen! Will Sam get to her in time, Well Dean kill him before he is able to hurt Tasha?

Oh so much to find out!

I hope that you are already working on the next chapter and are going to have it out soon!
RavenFaery chapter 10 . 9/5/2010
Hope you do continue th story, it's really well written with a decent plot and you stay true to Dean and Sam

[: keep up the good work
AprilC3604 chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
Another awesome chapter! What more can I say lol. Loved every part of it. Update soon please !
Sarah chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
wow that was intense haha

im itching to find out what happensss!

keep up the good work! :)

luv Sarah
DanniMitchell85 chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
Oh your so mean! I need to know what happens!..

Your getting better and better at this, I so can't wait to see what you are going to have happen next!
supernatural only chapter 8 . 8/30/2010
ooooh how could you leave it there lol
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »