Reviews for Two Guys, A Girl, and a Ticket to Hell
Edy12345 chapter 32 . 3/22/2013
This was such a good story!
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
Funny thing happened. My mom had came by and sat by the computer while she was talking to me and she glanced at the computer. SO I'm like what are you doing? Are you reading? Don't, stop reading. (because I didn't know what to expect in this chapter) And she was like it's a book and I'm like no it's not a book. (she saw the your little story poster) It's a fanfiction...I don't really tell people that I read fan fiction. And she was like Oh. Turns out she only read the title and summary.

On to the review...
So I took a pause in reading the chapter, when Sam was saying that the monster was more interesting in getting to Tasha, to say Ruby is a bitch. She went to Lillith so Sam wont let Tash hang around anymore...
... well my prediction was right in a way.
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
oh good. I don't think I can go through an episode of Gossip Girl...for that reason I never watched the show. lol
This chapter wasn't bad, but when the "stuff" started happening I was just wondering how Tasha will react when she finds out that "Chrissy" is Ruby.
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
Part 1 was great
Sorceress of the Trees chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
In these 2 chapters of smut. I only felt awkward twice.
I can't really think straight to give a constructive review.
Red Tape Will Drive You Nuts chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
"Pugilistic prowess" epic win.
mamasam chapter 31 . 10/29/2012
Yeah...tears, heart beating fast. Thought for sure u did. But Im so glad you didnt. Great Job!
mamasam chapter 24 . 10/28/2012
I want to tell you know that you inspire me...Kicking ass and taking names girl.
mamasam chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
You broke my heart!...No serious you did. My hubby even asked me what was wrong. Great writing.
mamasam chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
Actually...I thought you could of gone a little darker. However it was as Dean says, "Awesome"!
mamasam chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Kick ass chapter! Loving it!
mamasam chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
I really love it. Your writing flows very well.
Red Tape Will Drive You Nuts chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
I love your writing style. So jealous.
sam's folly chapter 32 . 3/21/2012
Okay. Let me just say I'm totally blown away by your writing talent. I can't believe this was your first fic. It was so awesome. You truly have a wonderful instinct for humor, drama, and suspense. I loved it!

I have to say the threesome scenes did cause me to blush, but they were actually tasteful and seemed to fit with the characters and the story. That also reminds me: Your characterizations of Dean, Sam, Bobby and Cas were absolutely perfect. I felt like I was watching an actual episode-only better!

Tash was very likable and real and totally perfect for Dean.

I can't wait to start the sequel to this, although it could be bad news for me getting any work done. I was completely worthless today, putting things off so I could read this fic.

I know you said the sequel is not a romance, but I hope, at some point, you might consider creating a girlfriend for Sam? I'm a Sam girl, so I want him to be happy like Dean is with Tash. :) Of course, I know that could be difficult since you seem to be a Dean girl.

I just finished writing a fic about Dean and his girlfriend (sort of a spinoff of a Sam/OC story I wrote), and I had such a hard time writing it because I'm so much more into Sam. Not that I don't totally love Dean, but Sam is my fave. Anyway, that's probably way more than you want to know and way more than should be in an review.

Glad to see you are still writing. Thanks for a wonderful story, and I look forward to your new stories!
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 32 . 8/5/2011