Reviews for Pharaoh's Scribe
i love it
Tatsukichi2010 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Wow...What a long story...Love it...Love neko Rei... :3
NorthernShinigami chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I've read the full pharaoh's slave. I've read this. I've read in your profile that there's a third piece. where is it?! is it comeing out soon ;;?

Awsome stroty, great writing!
Where's the third ?
yaoiluver889 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
awwwww great! but they didnt even say "i love you" lol LUV IT! XD
abc chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is a really good story ) Interesting concept and original i'd say. There are some spelling errors but everything else seems great! Keep your writing up!
BlackStar chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This story is really amazing. Love it. Please update soon :)
vaporeonxglaceon chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
GREAT STORY plz keep up the good work
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
The best fantasy I've read on this sight! simply perfect!
Brette chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
wow this only got 5 reviews...thts crap its AMAZING! Dont stop writing its a really good :)
Beautiful Hangover chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I like it very much

I like the idea

and Rei seems cute and I like how Kai acts with him

also I like the bad words list

very good

update soon
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That was awesome, Lee was cool, Rei was cute, Kai was also cool, and Max was also cute . I could go on like this, but it would seem really unintelligent and u'd start to get annoyed. Nice work, love it, can't wait for more, and is happy to have read it. All in all nice job, well edited, only one thing wrong, but it was so small no one but Rei would have noticed .

Rei: Hells ya, I'm a scribe.

Kai: Bad word!

Rei:awwwe... dìyù

Kai: What was that?

Rei: Nothing *innocent smile.* 'kukuku

lolz, sorry, thought it would be fun
Bonnie-San chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Wow, this story got me stuck... I want to know more. I can't wait for the next part of the Pharaoh's Pet series. good work .
Tamano Setsuna chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
All want to read all stories of this Universe... :(

Can you post them?
ToraOkami101 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
i demand the rest of the trilogy :3 honestly i considered Rei and Kai meeting in many many ways in NON of them was Kai a Pharoh (i tried to keep him in Russia) and in NON of them Rei was and Orphan xD then again in most of them Rei was abused, royalty, abandoned, or/and a runaway xD dun ask oh and btw *chibi me invades your profile*

~T O~