Reviews for Wanted
I was hoping it would be longer than this I WANT MORE CHAPTERS NOWWWW! Is a more not nice way of puting it. I'm sorry but it's so friggen good and I want more chapters if you would please. And again I loved it. I love the nick names that u give them all to I love your humer and your voices and lines fit the people just righ. I REAPEAT MORE CHAPTERS!
Shadamyisthebestlol chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
Oh ok
me chapter 20 . 12/19/2013
I sooooo wants moar! MOAR MOAR MOARRRRRRRRR :3, mehe hehe ehhehehehehehheheheeeeyehehehhehehehehehehelolhehehhe
CrystalLover chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
AAAAIIII! UPDAAAAAATEEEEE
Katie chapter 11 . 8/18/2013
So Orochimaru is basically a pimp. Well, I always had my suspicions...
Amaya Albarn chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
why the hell does every chapter have the word heart
donewithstar chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Update Please!
Derp chapter 20 . 3/29/2013
I love this so much Cx 3 the DeiSaku really gets me and if you did make it DeiSaku, then it would be terrific! There are some mistakes but with how amazing you make, it's not even noticable! Keep on writing this story please! And update soon! This fanfic is one of my all time favorites along with your other stories. I hope you do continue writing soon :3
ItachiFanGirl185 chapter 20 . 3/3/2013
Update please it's really great :'(
AhleyoMoss chapter 19 . 2/21/2013
I loved the bit between Sakura and Kakuzu: "so how's the wife?" I started laughing and my dog actually started crying...she probably thinks I finally lost my mind...how naive of her to think I had it in the first place. Anyway, thanks for the lolz!
SakuraHimeYoi chapter 20 . 1/16/2013
Update please!
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
"Soon, Kabuto, my little whore"... was definitely my favorite part of this chapter, nicely done!
0Shadow Panther0 chapter 20 . 12/27/2012
I WANNA SEE WATER BALLOON FIGHTS! Update, biznatch, or Imma go Tobi on your ass.
Katara-Hatake chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
It's not as...exciting to read as I hoped.

The-one-who-is-plotting