Reviews for Ewok Night
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
I love this story, read it twice! It's just so awesome!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
I love this story. Cute and funny. Just amazing. You should write more HIMYM stories.
AllThingsChicken chapter 7 . 5/15/2013
dwgleek98 chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Adorable I love the Barney/ lily and Barney/robin. Poor sick baby Barney!
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
Great story!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
Cute!(:
Izzy chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
LOVE THIS! XD PERFECTION! 3
FutureAuthoress chapter 7 . 10/17/2010
That was so sweet! Not too lengthy, but not so short that it left you wanting. Well-written. And the character relationships? Captured perfectly!

Great, adorable story! 10/10.

-Meg
Emilee Crumby chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
This story is SO cute. Very well written, very in-character. Well done, you.
idioticonion chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
You know what I absolutely adore about this story? How you actually address the awkwardness for the group after Ted de-bro'ed Barney. And Barney gets to be cared for by Robin, which is how it should be! This is just totally adorable in every way.

And kudos for your masterly writing of Barney's sick-talk. To be able to do that all the way through the story and keep it comprehensible is no mean feat. Wonderfully done.
signaliduna78 chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
My favorite chapters were 1 and 3, Lily and Marshall were so in character lol...just like a scene from the show. And how sweet was Robin, taking care of sick Barney. Lovely story :)
wuemsel chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
I'm kinda with Marshall - I mean, ewoks rock, yo - but... they ARE teddy bears, right?

Also: ng'aw, I want a Barney, too.

Lovely chappie.
wuemsel chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
n'aww, I really like this read, man. The banter's good, and, hey, shirtless Barney. Shirtless *defenseless* Barney...
Popeye chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Oh dear me. Please do update soon! :)
yogurtpo3 chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Yay for Robin taking care of him! I really disliked Ted at the end of season 3, he was being so mean and I felt sooo bad for Barney :(