Reviews for Pete's Discovery
othiara chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
Hee hee. So funny!
sanctuaryrulze chapter 7 . 12/28/2011
Do you know how hard it is to laugh silently so you don't wake your dad, who happens to be sleeping in the chair across it room? I just found out, Im suprised he didn't wake up! LOL I laughed hard, well as hard as I could considering the sercomstance.
InuGhost2.0 chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
sad to see this end, but I can understand it happens with stories at times. Anyway great story and I look forward to the question and answer story. Keep up the excellent work.

Starlit Anabelle chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
I don't review very often, but well...I might be able to suggest a prank, particularly if Artie's getting involved.

I recall there being this one teacher somebody pranked back in middle school. From what I understand, they superglued everything to the desk during their lunch break or something.

Oh yeah, and two other pranks. One was at a college dorm where the roommate wrapped everything in aluminum foil and placed paper cups filled with water everywhere on the floor, so you couldn't step into the room without moving all the cups or getting wet. The other was pulled on a teacher-a bunch of students shredded a ton of phonebooks while the guy was out for the day, filling his room practically to the ceiling. You could find an example of that on youtube under 'phonebook prank.'

Even though I'm not a fan of Twilight, I can already imagine the Team Claudia and Team Pete t-shirts being made. XD Hope you find some of these ideas to be of use!
pureangel86 chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
the hand prints should have been in Pete's bedroom. I have a good prank put jalapeno chilies in place of green peppers in someones food. or replace clothes or shoes with different sizes to make them think they are growing or shrinking.
Shorty McGee chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Who do I feel more sorry for? I would have to say Myka and Claudia. Now Artie is involved and I fear to see what he will do to them.
InuGhost2.0 chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
Oh the girls are going to get it now. Awsome chapter can't wait to see what's going to happen to Myka and Claudia.

beladiola chapter 7 . 8/29/2010
oooh! that was not fair...funny as heck, but not fair. when is pete going to get it!
casedeputy chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
Can't breath LOL! They are so gonna get into trouble. Artie's got the bigger brain, haha.
InuGhost2.0 chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Nice chapter. Love the whole Pete making out with Mrs. Frederic in the video it was a really nice touch. I also enjoyed Pete dying CLaudia's hair it was highly hilarious. Plus this gives you a way to end this, if and when you ever feel like it, by having Mrs. Fredric finding the video and putting an end to the prank war.

Keep up the great work.

casedeputy chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
I love orange! Just got done watching that episode again and at the end I still couldn't help but laugh. Looking forward to Artie's talk.
InuGhost2.0 chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
Pete definitly doesn't know what he's in for. Poor guy I almost feel sorry for him. Almost but not quite. I wonder if he's going to try and recruit Artie into helping him now that Claudia has Myka. Guess I'll just have to wait and see. As for pranks: Pete could put itching powder in all of Claudia's clothes, one could dissolve caffine pills in the other's drink thus keeping them up all night due to the extra energy,

(I read about this one in a story) steal all of the person's clothes and stash them in the various suitcases; (I.E. all the shirts in one bag, pants in another, etc) set their alarm to go off 1/2 late when they have a busy morning and hide their toothbrush so they are forced to use their finger. (Disturbing I know, but certainly a 10 on the scale of evil)

I hope these help, and if more are needed be they as complex or less complex, then I'll be more than willing to help.

InuGhost

P.S. Sorry about the length of this review.
Maria Rene chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
I am enjoying this story so much! It always makes me laugh so hard, and wow, did I ever need a good laugh today.

Hey, did I ever tell you about the time my sister and I found some glow-in-the-dark fabric paint at the corner store, on clearance? By the time we'd walked home with it, we'd realized that you could draw a mask on a pillowcase, in kind of 3D so the wearer can push part of the pillowcase into her mouth, and it'd actually be kind of scary in pitch dark. But what to do with this mask, you ask? Well, you've heard of the Bloody Mary legend, right?

Yeah, yeah we did. First we put glowing handprints all over the room, as if somebody had climbed out of the mirror. Then I got into the shower stall with the mask on, at about 3am, while my sister got our 7-year-old brother up and told him she'd actually contacted Bloody Mary. And of course he HAD to see. So they came into the bathroom, closed the door, and... nothing but glowing handprints. So she goes through the routine of calling the spirit back, at which point I jumped out of the shower with a shriek, the kid screamed, and we realized just a moment too late that this is not a prank to do at 3am on a weekday, in the bathroom that shares a wall with Dad's bedroom. Especially if Dad works on some ultra-classified national security... thing... and hasn't slept more than 4 hours a night in months.

By the way, don't try that one either. It turns out that paint is a lot harder to get off the walls and fixtures, than we thought it would be. To this day, my kids won't use that bathroom in the middle of the night, because of those stupid handprints, and sometimes it even spooks me for a moment before I remember.
Shorty McGee chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
Wonderful! How about setting the fire alarm off while Pete is in the shower?
nopenopenopebuildanihop chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
Hahahahahahahahaha YESSSSS! I finally got around to reviewing this story and this chapter is AMAZING! So funny! Keep it up! Do a prank with... THE FERRET! Put it down Pete's pants or something. Hahahahahahahahaha!