Reviews for Cracked
rainbowfish22 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Love it-I liked seeing Dan's point of view about how he's been feeling about the way Natalie's been acting. :)
dryadsbubble44 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
This chapter/story is very realistic. Really holds some water too...the last little bit at the end was heart-wrenching with Dan coming to terms about his fatherhood. Great chapter, and don't worry about the school starting-unable-to-update stuff. )
YourEyes1012 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
No, great chapter! Aw poor Nat. Update soon!
Vision in Blue chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Updating understood. (Look at my recent updates...oh wait...ha.)

Interrupting summer homework lockdown to say while this chapter was short, it was still very great. I love Dan's epiphany, and the fact Nat is finally awake! :)

Great chapter! Update when you can! :)
rainbowfish22 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Great chapter-I can't wait to see what happens next!
YourEyes1012 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
I don't hate you Henry, wink wink. Lol. This is a great story. Sad at times, but I really love it! Update soon :)
populardarling chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
*Jaw drops* This was great!

Grrrrreat! Please, write more because I want to read about Nat having to cope with that. O:)

Can't wait until the next installment! :D

~Poppy~
Vision in Blue chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
:D Eeeeeeeeeep! I like where this is going...

I mean. No. Poor Nat. D:

...but I like where this is going, just because I'm into really dark things. :) Keep it up! :D
rainbowfish22 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Wow. Just wow.

I must know what happens next!
dryadsbubble44 chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Great transition chapter, in my opinion. Man...poor Natalie. Good job! )
entwined-in-a-web chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
HOLY...I'm not gonna say it, this is a family oriented review.

Wow...just wow...I'm speechless...

Poor Nat! I hope she's ok! Henry, now the time for you to find some info and CRUSH THAT SORRY CREEP'S ASS!

hehehe...scratch the family comment...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I wanna know what happens!

Great chapter by the way!
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I love this-it perfectly captures how I always picture Henry thinking, where he feels like maybe he should stop coming for Natalie, but he does anyway.

"Her dad, on the other hand, just ignored her because it was the only thing he knew how to do. And that made Henry mad." This line just inspired me. :D

And I have to know what happens next!
dryadsbubble44 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I really love the voice here- it's really amazing and strong. I like it! Great job and I can't wait to read more! D
Vision in Blue chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
HOLY WOW.

I love this so much...I really, really love the twisted nature in this, and how Henry still feels that magnetism to Natalie even when she's treating him like crap. Your descriptions were beautiful and I honestly cannot wait for more!

Love love love *stops sounding like a buffoon*

Superb start. :)
populardarling chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME! *Cough* Forgive my language, but I LOVE druggie Nat and worried Henry! 3

Everyone was soooo in character! Continue! Please! :D