Reviews for A Different Flesh
Asahar4 chapter 1 . 9/3
we need a minato ver... and make it a full length story
Big gay boy chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
you're a horrible person 3/10
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
That was fucking incredible.
Topomouse chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This story is fantastic. A part of me would really like to read a long-fic version of it, but it would probably lose its charm. Anyway, you really naild it with this story, great work.
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Needs more reviews.

A very thoughtful treatment of what should have been a thoroughly ridiculous premise, which thankfully doesn't shy away from having fun with its inherent absurdity. (unrelated but no less funny: "Favorite couple of tax-evading accountants.")

The part of Ameno-sagiri masquerading as Souji's Shadow was a cool idea, and I loved Kanji's initial and Souji's final reactions. ("Really? REALLY?" "Seriously, what the fuck." Sums it up quite nicely.)
gecoma chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Well that was god damn amazing. I don't know what I was expecting going in but bloody hell...

Seriously just jumped up to my favourite Persona 4 Fic.
KnickknackBox chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I have to say, this story is wonderful. This story is well-written and displays the most important scenes in this story. I really enjoy it and that I really love how you portray the character 'Souji' as a robot. Even though this story is old, like a year or so, I would read it for characterization and Yumi/Souji pairing.

This is a great story and I love it.
Angurvddel chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This is a very well done story, and certainly, there's not enough well done Persona stories around. (And I really don't understand how this story isn't more reviewed). I am a little bit curious as to the one tidbit that I don't think was actually addressed in the fic - that being how Souji's actually related to the Dojimas in this scenario (Or y'know, it's not a huge deal, so I'm guessing you glossed over it on purpose)

In anycase, I just got through a bunch of the rest of your writing, and I have to say that I love your fics. That said, My sinus (Who you introduced to hot tea) hates you with intensity of a thousand fiery suns, as does my keyboard (which was introduced to hot tea via chain reaction to above sinus incident).
Blazehawkins chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
How does this only have three reviews? This story is damn impressive. More importantly, the characters were really well thought out, the connections were strong, and I reread it like 6 times.

You just need to change the summary, and everybody will read this!
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This. my gods. This. I should be thanking you for the honour of getting to read this. This is BEAUTIFUL and it makes so much sense-the humour, the pathos-this is REAL.

*hugs Souji* I particularly loved the scenes with Izanami, grotesque though it was-it was PERFECTLY SMT.

By the way, I found this via the rec on TVTropes. Gratz!
Arukoir chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This was both cute and funny. And the whole gaydar thing...Brillant!
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Absolutely brilliant. 5/5, for sure. Like you said in the summary, I'm really glad you were able to take this seriously instead of taking advantage of the 8-timing mechanic. The little side-notes about the sexuality of everyone on the team were amusing, and the concept as a whole really does explain a whole lot.