Reviews for Accidentally In Love
my-middle-name-is-awkward chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
ahahahahahah. A Very Potter Musical. That is to funny. Go home terrorist. Hahaha. Nice story!
iheartdonuts chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Aww, that was sweet. I really like how you stay true to Andy's character, or any office characters for that matter. Is this the end, though? I hope not- but if so, it's cool, dancing is one of Andy's specialties.
iheartdonuts chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
This most of took SOO much work, it's great! The new season is gonna start soon! Du, du, du! I love this, please update soon. :)
iheartdonuts chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Wow really good song choices! They all fit Andy, excellent choices. :D
iheartdonuts chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
What I get idea! Especially since Andy is qyite the singer, hehe. Really good so far, I can't think of any song to suggest at the moment, (I don't have my ipod with me ;.;') but as the reviewer before said, Maroon 5 is a great choice, I can see that fitting. Hope to see more soon. :)
StrawberryPajamas chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
i smiled when i noticed you mention maroon 5:) they're my absolute fav band of all time! only thing is, they tend to have songs about how women and love are evil and whatnot, so idk how that will apply to andy's feelings about erin. however, i would recommend "won't go home without you" as the maroon 5 song for erin's mix, seeing as it's more lovely and sweet than the others:)

anyway, great story! can't wait for an update!