Reviews for Travesty
ScaredPotter.YouWish chapter 22 . 2/26/2011
i really liked this story. especially the ending. good job :)
LoquaciousLilLovely chapter 22 . 1/15/2011
This story is a incredible, impossibly big bowl of awesomesauce! I totally love it! !:D
Cotton CanAndy chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
This is...This is boooorring. This story could be a lot better if: it had less dialouge or was at least balanced with details, and if it had many more describing details. The build up to the kiss was so-so although it was leaning more towards the weak sauce side than the good side. Now I gotta be honest some more here so hang onto your seat belt, the kiss was...lacking. What was it lacking? Why details of course! What kind of details? Details like how the characters are feeling, how the back feels against his back, how their lips are moving, etc. This story has potential and with the help of details, and less dialouge it could be well on its way to said potential! So good job on writting an okay story thus far, I have mildly enjoyed it! Oh and one more thing, LOL.
InceptionErection chapter 22 . 12/15/2010
That was too cuuuuute! Loved it:)

great job!
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 22 . 12/10/2010
wow this was an awesome story!
Glee Plane chapter 22 . 12/10/2010
Such a wonderful ending, I loved this story from start to finish! I look forward to reading more of your work.
cian rhyme chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
THEY KEEP TELLING EACH OTHER THEY LOVE EACH OTHER

AND THEY

UGH

I guess I just have a problem with it because they've been together for a couple of days? And I understand that they've known each other for a while but it still sounds like they're married. Also about Lena, I think the way you introduced her knowing about extraction was a little too... casual? Because it isn't exactly legal and I suppose I just thought it would have had to have been kept secret. I don't know, hahaha. It's really good, though! I love Ariadne and Eames together, so much :)
cian rhyme chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
Haha forget what I said, you definitely made up for it this chapter. Well done on continuing the story, it was a very good idea :)
cian rhyme chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
Honestly the whole "I love you" thing at the end ruined this chapter for me, because it seems way too early in their relationship for them to be saying it to each other for it to be believable. Does that make sense? Other than that I really liked it but as I said, that kind of changed my entire mood about it.
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 22 . 12/9/2010
D JAMES AND EVA GOT MARRIED! Too cute. I personally hate that song but I grinned and skipped it and read the best ending ever. I love Eames and his ability to misbehave. The fact Aria had to check for the 666 on Charlie was hilarious. Poor kid :P
lovinlife83 chapter 22 . 12/9/2010
Eva and James? that's cute :) that whole chapter was cute! and great! and I loved it :)
Glee Plane chapter 21 . 11/26/2010
This story has been very fun to read! You do a great job with the storylines for both pairings.
InceptionErection chapter 21 . 11/1/2010
Two words; so presh!
lovinlife83 chapter 21 . 11/1/2010
*squeals*...*still squealing*...*just smiling now*..okay, i'm done. *still smiling*. that was cute. so sad for the last chapter ): haahhaha(;
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 21 . 10/31/2010
8D BABIES! I LOVE THE BABIES _ Awww Eames was SOOO FREAKIN CUTE I CAN'T STAND IT (Karate Expert Ray William JOhnson Youtube ref. lol) 8D And Arthur! He gets babies too. eeep! Omg this made me LAUGH! I can SO see her chucking a water pitcher at Eames. If he wasn't so hard headed he'd probably gotten a concussion lol. Aw thank you for the babies ) I love it. So sad it's almost over!