Reviews for Family
Kuroo187 chapter 2 . 4/2
I love Zoro as a big brother. It's so cute -
zulqar95 chapter 11 . 6/8/2015
From other people point of views the mugiwara's
are nothing more than a bunch of pirates in one boat but in reality there are more than just some pirates that are sailing the sea,causing chaos here and there and as well being a pain at the Navy's butt.

they're a family

people who are willing to trust each other no matter how much they betrayed, Lied or even stab each others back's, people who showed how much they hate each others right in face but showed how they loved and care in ways you at least accepted.

you can called the mugiwara's anything you want, , a bunch of idiotic, greedy ,perverted, lazy, lying, violent, naive and down right the most scariest pirate crew if threatened. but truthfully no word's can actually described them accept one *FAMILY*

In other words the mugiwara's is one big Dysfunctional family.

Thank you from writing this! : )
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 2 . 2/28/2015
Aww., The part with Chopper is just so sweet. So cute...
Akayuki Novak chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
*grin* Thank you for writing this. I needed the smiles.
Nekocin chapter 11 . 2/3/2015
These are really nice.
Ved17 chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
Best chapter you written yet!
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
Aw. Short and simple but cute and true.

Sunny, if Merry were alive you could marry her.

I hope you don't meet the same faith as her...
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
...I'm so sorry you had to go through all that, Merry. Everyone abused you in their own special way.

But they loved you. And that is always enough *coughcough*
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
AWW. The last lines are the ones that affect me the most.

Brook, don't worry! Err...I can't guarantee you'll see Nami's pantsu but I can guarantee you can force Franky into drinking milk. Just ask Robin, she'll help!
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
"Let me put it in words you can understand. If you don't spend less I'm going to do something to you that will make what Robin did at Water Seven seem like a picnic complete with angels singing, got it?"

"Yes ma'am."

I love Nami :D

Poor Franky XD
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Dammit. You're so good with writing these.

My favorite one was the one with Franky and Zoro :)
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
*Holds back tears* This was actually the most adorable one I've read yet. It's cute and innocent and true!

I love you Chopper.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
This is... actually kind off true. His attitude is so different towards everyone. In fact, I'm not sure who he gets along with the most. He's always left out :C
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
… or show off his sharp shooter skills.

"Usopp, I bet you 100,000 beli you can't hit those cans from the other side of the ship."

"I'll show you Nami!"

"Ha! Pay up!"

"… We didn't shake on it."

"Damn it!"

I can so totally see this happening. Made me laugh out loud!
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
"Robin, spill."

"Spill what, Navigator-san?"

"Whatever's bothering you. And don't even bother trying to deny it. I know you too well."

"Very well, Navigator-san…"

This was my favorite.

But all the others were funny too! I love Nami, she's so awesome.

Thank God she's not related to me though XD