Reviews for It Had to Be Her
Liljaiiris chapter 24 . 10/1
Oh my goodness, this story is just so good! Paul is just so yummi :) please tell me you're still going to continue this?
Katiejohns chapter 24 . 9/27
I hate when this kind of stuff happen! I found a really good story and it's not been updated seen to many fucking month of worse years!

Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 24 . 9/7
MrsSomerhalder849 chapter 24 . 8/19
I absolutely love this fanfiction I hope it's not finished I rally want to know what happens to them both I hope it's a happy ending I think they both deserve it especially Paul. I can't wait for more. Good luck !1!
lilly chapter 24 . 8/18
Why why why I NEED to read this this story is bossome
Pinkie chapter 24 . 8/17
Omg please update i need to know what else happens.
Please continue. I'm dying to know what happens next. Please. It's really good. Way better than my stories.
Rafaela Petrova chapter 24 . 6/28
oie, I loved his fic! please continue
divergentgirl0069 chapter 24 . 5/29
Please please please update I really want to see what happens
Kaiana chapter 24 . 5/14
Please... please please please finish it! I know it's been 2 years, the more reason you have to finish this! Please... I really love your story and this is probably the third time I've read this..
B4bidden.Products chapter 24 . 5/3
Really really really wish u will update soon I absolutely love it
iwillnotbeafraid chapter 14 . 4/26
Um... where is the protection? i was waiting for a morning after pill, but that never came...
TwilightloverCC chapter 24 . 3/23
Plz review
Plz plz plz
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 24 . 3/23
Wow! This is awesome! Amazing! I wish that it was finished!
I thought this was going to be another good awful fic where you read the same damned thing twice in first person. But you just summer up the prior chapter in the first this of this one, which is OK.
1,206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »