Reviews for Coming Home
2sidedstoryteller29995 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Oh, I can't stop laughing. Fantastic!
nayin17 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
hope you will find the time to finish this
Slaidback chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
awesome story so far. keep it up
gredandforgerock chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Ncely done. Gets the point across without too much detail. All in all a really good story.
Tinkerbell79 chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Very nice. I like that Ron took the news well and I like that you added some flashbacks in. Looking forward to more!
Tinkerbell79 chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
I LOVE that it was Molly who stupidied him! Nice. My work day is nearly over...saving the last chapter until I'm home later tonight. Why did I wait so long to catch up on this? It is addicting. wEll done!
Tinkerbell79 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
To quote you, "Bwahahahaha..." the end of this chapter is hilarious! Quickly moving onto the next one.
saraper chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I'll probably review again once I have read the whole story but I couldn't continue without telling you how perfect this passage is:

"Ron couldn't help it. He tried, but a snicker escaped. Then a chuckle. Then a snort. Then Hermione giggled a bit, and that let loose the laughter. They laughed, and they laughed, and they laughed, and as they laughed, they found themselves, instead, crying. Crying that their best friend had had to die. Crying at the deaths of those around them. Crying at how close they had come to dying themselves."

Absolutely loved this! A very realistic and touching reaction.
princesssnakebite chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
I really know what you meant when you were talking about how Harry went speechless looking at Ginny in a bikini. I'm like Ginny (A mid-tomboy as I like to call it) and when I was wearing a bikini all the guys in my grade and the grade below were gawking at me thinking 'Where the HELL has that body been? Why didn't I notice it before?'. I gotta say, it was one the most embarrassing moment of my life...
wizmage chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
This is a great story. I look forward to the next update for Birds of a feather. How many more chapters does that story have anyway.
Miss Millie chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
Hello,

Love your story. I agree with Stephanie O's review and I love the fact that they got married before he leaves.

I just don't know how you keep all your stories in order. I sometimes have to reread a story to know where it is going when a new ch is writen.

I love to read your H&G stories I guess you get tired of hearing me say that. Thanks for making it H&G.

Miss Millie
Scarlet Feather23 chapter 6 . 2/10/2011
am quite curious to see where this will go. Very well written. Enjoyable to read.
kb0 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
You seem to like to marry them before the war, and it is an interesting premise. :) While I don't really like Ron all that much, I'm glad you let me be a little more mature in this story.

Kevin