Reviews for Coming Home
FriendofMolly chapter 6 . 3/12
Duke,
That was marvelous, and much needed.
Please continue,
FriendofMolly chapter 5 . 3/12
Duke,
Well I was right as to who got stunned, just not who did the stunning. The rest, well was pretty fantastic.
FriendofMolly chapter 4 . 3/12
Duke,
I picked up the rest of this wonderful story, here at . This was a perfectly engaging read. I just wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying this. Now I must check to see who stupefied who, I do have a guess.
nayin17 chapter 5 . 2/19
Love their explanation and glad the Weasley's learned about the Horcruxes. Molly stunning Ron is just so funny
nayin17 chapter 4 . 2/19
Oh yes, the Weasley's are Gryffindor's through and through
nayin17 chapter 3 . 2/19
Love this chapter and the idea that they were married before the Horcrux hunt
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/19
10th times reading this and still loving it
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Oh, I can't stop laughing. Fantastic!
nayin17 chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
hope you will find the time to finish this
Slaidback chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
awesome story so far. keep it up
gredandforgerock chapter 6 . 10/30/2011
Ncely done. Gets the point across without too much detail. All in all a really good story.
Tinkerbell79 chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Very nice. I like that Ron took the news well and I like that you added some flashbacks in. Looking forward to more!
Tinkerbell79 chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
I LOVE that it was Molly who stupidied him! Nice. My work day is nearly over...saving the last chapter until I'm home later tonight. Why did I wait so long to catch up on this? It is addicting. wEll done!
Tinkerbell79 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
To quote you, "Bwahahahaha..." the end of this chapter is hilarious! Quickly moving onto the next one.
saraper chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I'll probably review again once I have read the whole story but I couldn't continue without telling you how perfect this passage is:

"Ron couldn't help it. He tried, but a snicker escaped. Then a chuckle. Then a snort. Then Hermione giggled a bit, and that let loose the laughter. They laughed, and they laughed, and they laughed, and as they laughed, they found themselves, instead, crying. Crying that their best friend had had to die. Crying at the deaths of those around them. Crying at how close they had come to dying themselves."

Absolutely loved this! A very realistic and touching reaction.