Reviews for Unnatural Evolution
FollieOfMadness chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
THANK THE FUCKING LORD. I thought I was going to go crazy from no having closure about 'Mister Nameless'. The guy who couldn't even remember his own name.
FollieOfMadness chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
You know, I don't usually survive nuclear apocalypse's, but when I do, I consume a scientist. Lolwut
Good final chap, chap. *Sniff* It was good reading it while it lasted.
FollieOfMadness chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
NIGGA NUKED MY CITY.
FollieOfMadness chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Why do I get the feeling he's not going to ask Bill Cosby for help?
FollieOfMadness chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
It's somewhat sad to see you actually ask fans if they want you to continue. Dude, I believe I speak for all of us when I say 'Fuck the hater's-olice'. They can suck it. Me wants this story to continue just as much as the next guy. I want Elizabeth Greene to get her's, completely, and utterly.
FollieOfMadness chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Man, Elizabeth Greene is going to fuuuuuuuuck Mercer and the Blackwatch Soldier variant of him uuuuuuup.
FollieOfMadness chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
I smelled a conspiracy, found a conspiracy, but now I can smell a SOLUTIONARICY. A solution cross-breeded-eded with a conspiracy.
FollieOfMadness chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Aw sheet yo, Green (That bitch...) pulled a fast one on Mercer. Now, she's in hiding.
I guess you could say that she
(Puts on sunglasses)
gave Mercer a Web of lies.
*Crickets* Oh come on! It's was actually pretty good... OW! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!
FollieOfMadness chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
It's funny how you made Mercer sound exactly like he would in game with that. :) You have hit the Mercer character on the head my good sir, and for that I say FUCKING AWESOME-SAUCTIC.
FollieOfMadness chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
*Ahem* And I quote a death metal song:
"YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF! YOUR SHOULD KILL YOURSELF!"
At least, that's the vibe I'm getting from this guy.

FollieOfMadness chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh, I remember that consumation finisher! That one was my second fav from the claw executions. The other being the 'crushing the head' one. That one was simply badass. Though, I have to say that my favourite of all executions was most definitely the most basic one, where Mercer's goes to town on the guy's/girl's face and beats him/her into submission. And then consumes them. It was probably the most satsifying. :)

Dodectron chapter 10 . 3/9/2011
*claps* well done! I'm so glad you finished it _ and you even left it open for more. Congratulations
ZomRomCom chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Good chapter, nice to know what happened to the soldier.

I like the idea of the 'changing' Hunters, weaker then the 'originals' because their form is not adapted to that style yet.

The wraith is good too, a bastardized copy of Mercer, nice idea; 'specially how it consumes and adapts to the situation of fighting something like it that is stronger.

All in all, glad to see you havent dropped the story.

ZomRomCom
ZomRomCom chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
I will admit that I did notice some similarites between this and Prototype 2, but this is your own story, with your own character; made before you even heard of a Prototype 2.

Its a great story and I've been enjoying reading it, you've got a good talent and you shouldnt stop just because a game is coming out that resembles part of this fan fiction.

I think you should keep going with the story, I'd love to see how this finishes.

ZomRomCom
Dodectron chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
You should totally continue! This is based on the first game (as far as I can tell) and goes in a more AU version than anything in the original game. That means nothing in the real game or sequel should affect what happens in your story unless you want it affected. I like your story, so I really would like to read more :3