Reviews for Unnatural Evolution
FollieOfMadness chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
THANK THE FUCKING LORD. I thought I was going to go crazy from no having closure about 'Mister Nameless'. The guy who couldn't even remember his own name.
FollieOfMadness chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
You know, I don't usually survive nuclear apocalypse's, but when I do, I consume a scientist. Lolwut
Good final chap, chap. *Sniff* It was good reading it while it lasted.
FollieOfMadness chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
NIGGA NUKED MY CITY.
FollieOfMadness chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
Why do I get the feeling he's not going to ask Bill Cosby for help?
FollieOfMadness chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
It's somewhat sad to see you actually ask fans if they want you to continue. Dude, I believe I speak for all of us when I say 'Fuck the hater's-olice'. They can suck it. Me wants this story to continue just as much as the next guy. I want Elizabeth Greene to get her's, completely, and utterly.
FollieOfMadness chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Man, Elizabeth Greene is going to fuuuuuuuuck Mercer and the Blackwatch Soldier variant of him uuuuuuup.
FollieOfMadness chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
I smelled a conspiracy, found a conspiracy, but now I can smell a SOLUTIONARICY. A solution cross-breeded-eded with a conspiracy.
FollieOfMadness chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
Aw sheet yo, Green (That bitch...) pulled a fast one on Mercer. Now, she's in hiding.
I guess you could say that she
(Puts on sunglasses)
gave Mercer a Web of lies.
*Crickets* Oh come on! It's was actually pretty good... OW! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!
FollieOfMadness chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
It's funny how you made Mercer sound exactly like he would in game with that. :) You have hit the Mercer character on the head my good sir, and for that I say FUCKING AWESOME-SAUCTIC.
FollieOfMadness chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
*Ahem* And I quote a death metal song:
"YOU SHOULD KILL YOURSELF! YOUR SHOULD KILL YOURSELF!"
At least, that's the vibe I'm getting from this guy.

FollieOfMadness chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh, I remember that consumation finisher! That one was my second fav from the claw executions. The other being the 'crushing the head' one. That one was simply badass. Though, I have to say that my favourite of all executions was most definitely the most basic one, where Mercer's goes to town on the guy's/girl's face and beats him/her into submission. And then consumes them. It was probably the most satsifying. :)

Dodectron chapter 10 . 3/9/2011
*claps* well done! I'm so glad you finished it _ and you even left it open for more. Congratulations~
ZomRomCom chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Good chapter, nice to know what happened to the soldier.

I like the idea of the 'changing' Hunters, weaker then the 'originals' because their form is not adapted to that style yet.

The wraith is good too, a bastardized copy of Mercer, nice idea; 'specially how it consumes and adapts to the situation of fighting something like it that is stronger.

All in all, glad to see you havent dropped the story.

~ ZomRomCom
ZomRomCom chapter 7 . 2/7/2011
I will admit that I did notice some similarites between this and Prototype 2, but this is your own story, with your own character; made before you even heard of a Prototype 2.

Its a great story and I've been enjoying reading it, you've got a good talent and you shouldnt stop just because a game is coming out that resembles part of this fan fiction.

I think you should keep going with the story, I'd love to see how this finishes.

~ZomRomCom
Dodectron chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
You should totally continue! This is based on the first game (as far as I can tell) and goes in a more AU version than anything in the original game. That means nothing in the real game or sequel should affect what happens in your story unless you want it affected. I like your story, so I really would like to read more :3