Reviews for Sick
melissa.maier.902 chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
is the rest somewhere else?

great job though
Sarah chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
This was so great... I love the way you didn't overdo anything, didn't make anything too extreme and unbelievable. I love the way you had Dave change, it melted my heart 3 sweetest fic ever
Ravenpan chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
very interesting story! well done thus far :)
Amy chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
You have this all wrong. A patient suffering from an eating disorder would not be placed in an insane asylum, which seems to be what you are describing. There are places dedicated to that particular type of therapy. Kurt would not be in the same place as murderers or rape victims. You can't just blend everyone's issues together like that.
JoeyPocke chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
I just came across this story now, and I'm only on chapter 5, but let me just say it is AMAZING! I cannot wait to read the rest! I love how Kurt has so many people looking out for him, and I think that Rachel Berry was characterized just perfectly in this chapter.
Wild Mage 44 chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
LOVE this AU, very interesting. Will there be more?
Charlotte chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
This story is really good :)
Valashu chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
after ur first chapter i already loooove this fic!

i will read the next 7 chapters now but as the story is still under "in progress" i REALLY hope u will update soon )

;P i looove kurt disorder fics, he is just too cute and vulnerable
Shere'Lifsil chapter 8 . 3/23/2011
This were two wonderful chapers, Kurt has finally left, and returned home, I wonder how his romantic life will turn out. I am looking forward to the next chapters.

Good Luck Writing,
betweenlife chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
Fantastic update. Love Karofsky being forward. :)
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
That was just too much goodness for me to take! I was so excited to see an update to this story, but made even happier at how awesome of an update it is! I can't wait to read what you have planned for when Kurt gets home! I am totally rooting Dave on in this fic; the way you write Dave is just EPIC!
Unamerican chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
ok that was nice i cant wait for the next chapter
the voice of singing clouds chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
woot! dave and kurt! that was totally what my vote was for! ) thanks! )
MorphMagic chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
Wow. I love your story! I loved this chapter! It made me happy! I can't wait for more!
J chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
Kurt should be with Dave. I like the idea of Kurt & Puck being best friends, but nothing more than that.

Keep writing :)