Reviews for You Are Here Now
hilsfoolishginger chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
this is perfection. one of the best things i've ever read!
MizJoely chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I really misted up at the end of this story. So sad. I love post-island Jate baby stories and this was one of the best.
EnamelMina chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
It was really really nice! Thank you for sharing!
Aileen chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I'm late to the whole Lost, Kate and Jack thing but fortunately I found this story. It is lovely.

I especially enjoy how Kate identifies lies that she tells herself and is so clearly and fundementally honest in so doing.

She cuts herelf no slack and that is that is the thing that is so compelling about her character.

This story is a real gem.

KateToast chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Beautiful story. At first I resisted the idea that Kate was pregnant by the end of the show, but I have read enough stories to get into the idea, and this one is just superb. Love the inner monologue, very true to the character. Both wonderful and tragic, just like the couple itself. Also loved the small moments between Kate and James (I picture them as very good friends after the island) and Kate and Claire and Aaron, a funny but fitting little family unit.
andsomeverses chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This is so wonderful. I love how you had it like a letter, or as if Kate talking to the baby, and you had her voice down perfectly. I'd quote back my favorite parts, but that would end up being the entire thing! But these two parts are so amazing, and they really just struck a chord with me for some reason: (I had nothing left except Jack. Jack who was broken and haunted and mad; Jack who wanted to go back. So no, I wasn't thinking of anything so practical as birth control.)

You describe how she saw him then so perfectly, it kind of hurts - because he was haunted and mad, and yet she still loved him. Guh.

and

(But I could not love you more if I had waited years for you and plotted and planned and prayed. I could not love you more.)

Perfect. This was such a good read. 3
p chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
sweet
LenaGuffi chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I love this story so much!
Athena Alexandria chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I love the way you wrote this as a kind of letter from Kate to her baby. It really set it apart from all the other fics along the same lines and made it seem really fresh and original. There were too many beautiful lines for me to quote but I think the one that stood out for me the most was when you described the baby's eyes as being "green like jungle leaves". I also loved the part where Kate remembered her hope for a baby of their own while she and Jack were together and how she sort of gave up on that particular dream after they broke up only to be reminded of after his death. The conversation with Aaron was cute too, especially the way she turned it around and made it about him so that he wouldn't be jealous or feel like he was being replaced. Oh and I also liked the way you addressed the issue of birth control in 316 because that's something I've wondered myself. I tend to be of the same opinion: that after everything they went through with Aaron etc it was probably the last thing on either of their minds at that moment in time, which makes the idea of Kate being pregnant after the island seem quite plausible.