Reviews for I Can Wait
You should definitely continue the story
Jailonglegz chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
It was cool. I would like to read Gilly's POV on this meeting
Kate chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
loved it. pls write the full length version! :-)
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love it! Add more!1
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
loved it! so sweet! and I love jealous william!
santana the strange chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
you should definitely continue this story, i always wanted them to get together when i read the books. it would be so cool if they did and why does she have a bruise? please continue so that i can find out. i wanna know so bad. this is so amazing by the way
ReluctantLunatic chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Love it! Not sure if I like that William thinks this one year would make any difference (yeah, the laws, but really, he'll always be ridiculously much older) but despite that and especially because he seems to think something very similiar in the books, your story was really perfect. With those two most people'd probably just create OOCs, but this one here.. *_* Keeper-ish. Downloading it to my Kindle right now. *gg*
Nahau Moondust chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
If you really loved somebody you can wait.
Miara212 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Awesome writing! Definitely keep it coming please! And yes, you are right...not enought william and gilly fanfic out there. I love that you made william the chaser now rather than the chasee. Keep it coming! Good Stuff.

Take Care.
MrstCullen chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
VampLover89 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Good start can't wait for the next chapter. I love William and Gillys connection.
BookLoverFanatic chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Loved it! Lol, I could totally imagine them having a tickle war! And I'm all for the full story. Can't wait to read it :D