Reviews for One Wedding and a Hypathetical Funeral
Guest chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
It was great, but you need to update. Now I loved it! (-;
Guest chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
I guess I am late to the party but you are an amazing writer and I hope that you will continue this story. I don't care if the next chapter is the last one but I need an ending. Please keep writing!
Vampirequeen101 chapter 12 . 8/16/2013
Next chapter can argit arrive , please he is a walking dirtbag and liar and a smoothie brained rodent but still can he be the ring boy?
RedTed chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Love this fanfic! It's so funny and so cute! I really like it since you keep all of the character's personalities in check. And one more thing, you gotta update soon!
tributegwevin chapter 12 . 6/30/2013
i need to know what happens! iv only just got and acc but ive been following this forever
gwevin chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
please update. this is an amazing story. cant wait for the wedding.

not alot of gwevin (if not any) on tv. :(
makes me sad.
keeps the spirit alive!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
Please finish! This is hilarious. I loved the last chapter. So dramatic. You're a great writer. I thought Kevin would want a Bachellor party. Just to show how much he loves Gwen. :) so sweet
The Indian Princess chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
OMG,I REMEMBER READING THIS STORY YEARS AGO AND LOVED IT.I canot believe it's almost keep writting this story is just awesome!
Royal Detective chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
That was surprising.
Royal Detective chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Now its Poor Ben!
Royal Detective chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
Poor Kevin. I hardly remember anybody I haven't seen in a long time!
Royal Detective chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
(Laugh) That's our Benji!
Royal Detective chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Nicely done can't wait for the purposal!
Blackbeary chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
I LOVE IT!
CBA signing in chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
you, are an amazing writer. please can you do a story on gwevin happenings in california(gwen goes collage there and kevin stayed close). it just doesn't seem right having no gwevin tto watch on tv, so fanfic is the next best thing.
this is an amazing story, update soon