Reviews for Chickens?
J chapter 1 . 2/28
This is why I don't need to get high. :-D
killerkomedy chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
You have turned me into a future champion at gay chicken. Laughing so hard both internally and externally.
Ibbited chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
:D That was lovely! I loved Shika's role in it, his little thoughts and the bet xD And while I hate Shino, his (near?) kiss (it was kinda confusing there) and reaction was amusing. And poor Lee. lolz.

The part about the butterflies was fairly lame, I will say that much, but otherwise this was very much appreciated.

Eff, I have too many SasuNaru fics on my favorites. They aren't even my favorite -.-

Luck writing and with life!

~ibbit:]
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
*laugh* What a game XDXD

/Dragonwolf
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
bahahah, I love the ending. xD
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
hahaha, "Shika give me twenty", oh Kiba. Ay Naruto, he's so adorable and so is Sasuke. So cute together man! Ah Excellent story yo! I'll be waiting to read more from you!
Vyoletpanda96 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
lol LOVE the Uchiha Intimidation haha.
KanaPetrsr323 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
LOL XD what a dobe? it's so funny how much of an idiot he can be sometimes /. Wouldn't it be great if something like this happened in Naruto or Naruto Shipponun (don't know if i spelled that right) ohhhh well lol

great story JA!
Stupid Cow chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Oh my gosh, this was great! So cute~
Jillkun-ness chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
XD Lolz I was giggling throughout the whole thing! Especially when Lee challenged Neji, and the ending~! XDDD Great job! 3
kiohates chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Whoo, first fic! I'm proud of you! Ganbatte )
Ashamed-Spider chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Lol, the ending was awesome!
Lifeless.Breathless chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
i cant control my laughter right now!