Reviews for Watch Me Burn
MysteriousDragonPrincess chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
i really liked this story! i could actually picture what was going on
The first ending made me cry though im glad you dicided to put a happier one as well :)
RKO-Mickie-Morrison-Hardy chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Hey,I just found this and it's soooo good so far! I just started reading it, but I'll deffinitely continue later on!

xoxoxo
babyshan211 chapter 17 . 3/2/2012
This was such a great story. Well done:)
Iris RainbowWolf chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
i totally loved this story, i defiantely liked the alternate ending alot better, lol. but yea. just wanted to say that this story is awesome, embers mom is a bitch and i wouldnt mind taking a few shots at julian, lol.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 17 . 2/2/2012
fantastic chapter and i can not wait to read more of it as soon as you can write it please and thank you
Mistress Persephone chapter 16 . 2/1/2012
I love your story!
sailorsaturn1234 chapter 16 . 11/3/2011
i realy liked it, i just wished there was more!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
You write great stories and everything, but... DID YOU HAVE TO KILL THEM! I WAS ACTUALLY LOKKING FORWARD TO A HAPPY ENDING BUT THEN YOU WENT OUT AND KILLED THEM!
Annabelles-Snowbell chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
it would be interesting for you to continue the story this way and show their life with the girls both still alive. with ember, casey, and reid together maybe as a family of sorts. now this is just a suggestion for my benifet but maybe if you do decide to continue you could have a chapter some # of years after reid saved them, maybe have ember and reid engaged with a baby on the way. or something. keep in mind you dont have to but i think it would be nice instead of just stopping where its at.
kvsgrl chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
See I knew he was bad news. He deserves to rot in prison or hell for eternity. Please tell me he does?

kvsgrl
kvsgrl chapter 12 . 8/15/2011

kvsgrl
kvsgrl chapter 13 . 8/15/2011
Aw shit I wanted her to live. They deserved to be together and Julian & her f***ing mother deserved to burn in hell. Either way this was a good story.

kvdgrl
kai chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
That would be awesome if you put it up.
cklovewinter chapter 14 . 8/4/2011
An ending where Ember lives would be pretty nice :)
Venetiangrl92 chapter 14 . 8/4/2011