Reviews for Broken Veronica
C.Elder chapter 2 . 2/5
taser not tazor
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
U should make a day with veronica and jake kane for them to get to know eachother and apologize and forgive
dhh chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Hmm..It is fucked up that Duncan; even knowing or having the knowledge that Ver is his half-sister; still SLEPT with her..URGH!
beelzeebub chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
I think its pretty good as is , would have loved to see what you could have done with this in a longer format.
TinkStar87 chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Hate that Keith died, but love the ending. Read ya later ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
This was amazing it is one of my favorite fanfictions I read
bethelove chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
Great story
RedJane12 chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Hey nice story! I do agree with other reviewers that the ending feels slightly rushed. The scene in the parking lot has so much intimacy and I think the ending should leave you with a similar feel. I reckon you could cut the end of this chapter and add a 5th chapter that focused on how they get together with a similar amount of detail and dialogue as the parking lot scene. Or you could just add that expanded scene (scenes) to the end of chapter 4.

At any rate, I enjoyed it!
Jenndifurry chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
maybe a longer courtship between the two of them would help you feel more content with the story.
spk chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
WOW! I am in awe! Such an amazing story. Such depth to the emotions. :)
Rebeckah L. Smith chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
Okay, I finally made it through the story 2 the end of chapter 4 & I got 2 say, the ending was seriously lacking. I feel it should have been more profound. But all in all, it was a grate story. Good job, Josielynn.
Rebeckah L. Smith chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
God, I couldn't even get passed the 4th line of the 1st chapter w/o crying! I hardly EVER cry, mind u. Wen I do, no 1 is 'round 2 c or hear it. I hate that this story made me cry, but I 3 it 2. Grate Job, Josielynn. Grate Job.
bluechair244 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
I liked the ending. It wasn't all sunshine and happiness, which is more true to the whole storyline. I usually hate the

'veronica is jake's kid' storylines, but this worked pretty well. In my head i want her to take as much money as possible, but knowing her character, i understand why she wouldn't. Like the au timeline too. Nice work
ladytink534 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Weevil didn't go? I would have thought he'd be beside her and Wallace
Shu chapter 4 . 3/20/2011