Reviews for Broken Veronica

I enjoyed this.
jessi chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
Great story!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Aw, the very end was cute! I can't even imagine losing a parent at that age. It would be devastating. Good story though!
where she went chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Nice.
jacksperluvr chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
It made me cry a lot but I loved loved loved it
HoneyBee1 chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
What, FIN already? Nooo...
radiate689 chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
Acci0 Malf0y chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
that was a lot to take in for a final chapter. there were a few too many confusing time changes. i dont exactly like how you ended it, but it's not horrible.
Beeski chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
Great ending here Josielynn, I'm not really seeing why you're unhappy with it!

But, can I put in another request to see some more chapters on "Veronica's Second Chance" - I really adored that plot and where you had taken it in the first 9 chapters. Hopefully your muse will inspire some more on that front!
missshay16 chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
so sad to see it over. it doesn't seem over yet. it like there is a conversation that has not happened yet.
Nichole chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
Loved this whole story! I cried at a couple of parts. Thanks for sharing!
epic sweetness712 chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
I am really glad that you updated again- i missed this story and thought it was really good- very emotional and great like your other Veronica stories, though wish you would have done a little more at the end with the Logan and Veronica relationship. Can't wait to read any other stories you write in the future, hope you consider finishing Veronicas Second chance story- that was really good and original just like this one.
Kinky chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
An ending, no... But how about you do a sequel where you can explore Veronica and the Kane relationship? I just think there are not enough fic on this storyline!
bethelove chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Hope to read more soon, this was really good to - keep the great work..
joiedevivre08 chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
The Logan/ Veronica was really great. It did seem like it went to smoothly for Logan, but since she is grieving. I could see her not making it quite so easy for him next time though. Loved Wallace being there too. There is no better BFF than Wallace.

Hope you finish this story because it really deserves a proper end, and I can't wait to read it!
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »