Reviews for Broken Veronica
joiedevivre08 chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Although I'm glad that Keith was Veronica's dad on the show, I love the stories where she is a Kane- it just creates so much angst, but with everything I might just break her if she does have to live with the Kanes. Love that Logan is getting a reaction out of her. I hope you address the Duncan/V thing too, because she definitely needs to yell at him some.
joiedevivre08 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Gah this is so sad. Hope Logan can get back into Veronica's life.
Caroline Blye Winchester chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
I love this fic. I missing an update!
Acci0 Malf0y chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
awww this story is so cute yet so heart-wrenching. like some of it is just killing me to read. :(

the only thing i'd say, is work on putting some of the characters like wallace more in character... and shorten somethings grammatically. like instead of "i will"... "i'll" and stuff like that.
Caroline Blye Winchester chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
UAU! Amazing. i hope that logan and veronica get together!
radiate689 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
awww
radiate689 chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
poor v
radiate689 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
sad start
missshay16 chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
arent they just perfect for each other.
missshay16 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
someone should put out a hit on Jake Kane. I mean he didnt even apologise for the way he kicked Keith out of office.
Alece chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Interesting story! Can't wait for more!
adambrodylover chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Poor poor Veronica! I had tears in my eyes the whole story seeing her pain. I look forward to the next chapter.
missshay16 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
sorry i havent review at all. i jst found out. i moved recently and the internet hasnt been installed yet. so sad and boring. like the story though it was sad keith was dead
LoVe.always.and.forever chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
ahhhhhhhhhhhh love it!

thank you for fulling my need for LoVe!
Beeski chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Another great story for you! Where do you come up with your plots... Can't wait to see where this one goes, but I really hope you finish off 'Veronica's Second Chance' when inspiration strikes!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »