Reviews for Broken Veronica
Caroline Blye Winchester chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
UAU! Amazing. i hope that logan and veronica get together!
radiate689 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
awww
radiate689 chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
poor v
radiate689 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
sad start
missshay16 chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
arent they just perfect for each other.
missshay16 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
someone should put out a hit on Jake Kane. I mean he didnt even apologise for the way he kicked Keith out of office.
Alece chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Interesting story! Can't wait for more!
adambrodylover chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Poor poor Veronica! I had tears in my eyes the whole story seeing her pain. I look forward to the next chapter.
missshay16 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
sorry i havent review at all. i jst found out. i moved recently and the internet hasnt been installed yet. so sad and boring. like the story though it was sad keith was dead
LoVe.always.and.forever chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
ahhhhhhhhhhhh love it!

thank you for fulling my need for LoVe!
Beeski chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Another great story for you! Where do you come up with your plots... Can't wait to see where this one goes, but I really hope you finish off 'Veronica's Second Chance' when inspiration strikes!
Vmarsfan73 chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
I love it. It made me cry 3 different times. (
Riley-the-Sadist848 chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Really emotional story. Brings tears to my eyes :'(

As always though, absolutely superb.
holly chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
This is an interesting idea and I'm really enjoying it so far.

I do want to give you a bit of constructive grammar criticism, though, if you don't mind. I've noticed it in all your stories and it doesn't seem like anyone has ever mentioned it, so I figure I might as well. Here's a sentence from your most recent chapter:

"Back Up hearing someone coming raises his head."

The main sentence here is "Back Up raises his head." The phrase "hearing someone coming" is basically a modifier, thus, you need commas around it:

"Back Up, hearing someone coming, raises his head."

This makes it much easier to read and understand. Here are a couple other examples from this chapter, with commas added:

"Wallace, sitting in his mother's car watching, breathes a sigh of relief."

[Here's one with the phrase at the beginning of the sentence-you need a comma after the introductory modifying phrase.]"Totally stunned, Logan says a little wondrously, "I'm so glad I met your dad.""

Anyway, editing is what I do for a living, so I just wanted to help you make your writing even better. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
starcrazed chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
If your goal was to have me sobbing...mission accomplished! Wow, poor Veronica. I'm glad Logan was able to get her to let out some of that pain, he even got her to smile a little. I always love it when Back Up adores Logan :) I'm glad Veronica and her dad already knew about the paternity thing. Wonder what Logan has to say to DK? Can't wait for more :)
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »