Reviews for Broken Veronica
Nichole chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Wow this made me cry at work! Hope to see Veronica recovering from this and Logan growing up and helping her since it's not complete. Looking forward to more!
iamvmcrazy chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Okay, this is a very wonderful story and i got a little choked up at the end. I can't wait to see where this story goes and if logan gets his chance to talk with Veronica. I hope u update soon. I love all of your stories.
maipigen chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Whoa, intense beginning. I must admit that I was angry through the whole thing. All the hypocracy in Neptune is just so vividly described in your world. I mean, Keith's dead and they...And I know they're sorry but like you've showed she's broken and nothing matters anymore.

Thanks for writing this, it seems so good already.

Happy writing

ditte mai

ps. update soon obviously

LoVe.always.and.forever chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
3 3
Riley-the-Sadist848 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Wow, he must feel like an ass. Another excellent story (so far of course). Looking forward to more :)
Dani chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
A very interesting idea and first chapter. I think loosing Keith would be a defining moment in Veronica finally breaking down (something that we got a glimps of in 2x22). I look forward to seeing where you take this story and how you "build" Veronica back up.
p2880 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Surprising and original idea. Wonderful execution. Is this the end or will there be more?
Illbeyourbatman chapter 1 . 8/12/2010