Reviews for Stealing Kisses From a Boy
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
I love it! hehehe...and just...WHHHOOOOO! GO GUSTER! YOU TELL THAT LADY!
polkacriss chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
Please don't abandon this! It's so good!
rion chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
Impressive and indeed hilariousw I hope more will be coming somedayw
MADStar529 chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
These are so cute! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Jess chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
This chapter is perfect! Well worth the wait, but of course I d rather the chapters can be sooner! Please continue sooon
Ellenar Ride chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
" 'For the record,' he said, quietly, 'I never would have let the job come between us.'

Lassiter nodded, quietly, an almost peaceful expression coming over his face.

'Now, let's go catch a murderer,' Shawn added, with a grin. "

... That. Is. EPIC! ... And so much like them, too...
fmapreshwab chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
Gus is a sweet little gum drop! I really love how well you capture the two of them, and this is how I feel their relationship would go if they ever let us see it on the show. I'm loving this story, and I really look forward to your next installment.
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
Gus is such a badass in this chapter. I love it.
Jay chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
Just spent the last couple of hours and read all chapters in one go. I love it. I love your writing style. I love your ideas of the chaps. I simple love this. Adore this. You have a new fan. This is just amazing. Well done. Keep it up. Please update soon.
NekodraK.D.LaCroix chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
I am absolutely loving this! I can't wait for the next chapter! And Gus was a boss in this last chapter. A boss. I loved how he told that stupid chick off for her getting so rudely uppity. Pfft. Let people love who they love regardless of gender, if they are happy that's all that should matter. _ but yeah, awesome story and I really look forward to more chapters!
MoonGoddessShadow chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
Yay! This was delightful, so worth the wait. You don't often get the Gus perspective on Shassie, and I think you nailed it. Absolutely lovely chapter.
MoonWiccan6 chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
Fantastic chapter! I liked seeing Gus' view on Shawn & Lassiter's relationship. Can't wait for more :-)
MoonWiccan6 chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
Loving this story! Hope there's more soon :-)
AkaiKitsuneKegawa chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
Oh gosh! This story just gets better and better! I'm dying for more! Great chapter, keep up the awesome work! One of the best Shassie fics I've ever read! 33333333
JESS chapter 8 . 1/16/2011
YOUR STORY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! i just plain adore your writting style, i i love hoe u wrote cartlon n shawn! please please please please continue soooon
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »