Reviews for Tear It Up
K.E.G.G.1990 chapter 1 . 3/29
This story is amazing! Please please finish it!
One of my favorite stories ive ever read!
W
bchiles21 chapter 13 . 1/2
Honey I think you should def keep this story going! Never disappointed by you!
Mark Luxneru chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
you should put shirosaki and ichigo as twin brothers it coul be cool don't you think and that they meet in the race and everyone din't know that they are brother it could be fun.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Rereading some of your Bleach fics again. I forget how much Shinji cracks me up sometimes. I do hope you plan on finishing them sometime in the near future. :)
maggiepiece chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
the tokio drift aura was totally there! damn, I gotta rewatch that movie ;) waiting eagerly for an update :))
maggiepiece chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
great first chapter! damn, I just love Shinji's humore! he makes me crack up :D
Icchann chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
GDI PP UPDATE THIS STORY! PLS
gimmegrimm chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
Oh my god this story made me wanna cry! Damn ur like my fav fanfic writer. I check on ur writer's page all the time and by the way could u make more uryu x shinji they are an amazing couple! But I hardly see their paring at all. This is a reqeust from me cause im desprate for some unsual yaoi parings
Zabel Luceo chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
i simply love this story, i wish there was an update soon but i understand your busy and great work can't be rushed.
docy chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I love this fic. Especially the grimmich aspect! :) please, please, please update soon! -
peiye chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
I love how you portrayed these characters. Please keep it going.
gaap237 chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
Great story! Love your portrayal of the characters! Please don't give up on it!
Sakuya Schiffer chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Well I really like this lttle bonus I was wll written! & as for the writer's block I know how you feel there...try writting a crackfic! Those usually help me and they never make since but their fun!

Sakura Schiffer
narutonarutolove chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
I loved this chapter, i started on this story yesterday(went to be at 1oclock because its so good!) I fnished it right now though! I skimmed over shuuheis description of the car, thats like me trying to understand russian! Wish i knew though-sigh- i hope the next chapter is comming soon!