Reviews for Tear It Up
MoonIllusion chapter 6 . 7/26
Dafuq Ichigo
I am the Color of Boom chapter 14 . 4/27
Awwwww. That, that was perfect. The Gin and Shuhei was strong, Grimmjow and Ichigo were just too hot and cute. So cute. I loved all of the friendships, the car talk, and Ichigo's work, it was something you could really relax into right along with him. hah. Ending a story (in my opinion) is really hard to do without making it seem anti-climactic or disappointing almost. But this was executed just right.

Loved this story.
I am the Color of Boom chapter 13 . 4/27
Ah, I really liked this. It was quiet, and heart tugging, and it felt like it needed to happen, must've been why you wrote it up to begin with. :) Also, a rejection letter doesn't mean you can't do it, just means you can't do it right yet. Give it time, keep trying, you'll get there!
I am the Color of Boom chapter 11 . 4/27
Hahahahaha! *squeals*
fire131 chapter 4 . 4/11
Damn Shinji "I'd let that pirate shiver me timbers" Jesus
bleeb90 chapter 14 . 4/2
I loved it.
I don't see how Street racing cars and gayness goes together, whoo-men should be playing dress up mannequins
alicia.jen.havens chapter 7 . 3/9
Your note summed it all up. It was WTF FABULOUS!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 14 . 2/22
This story was good but I hate these kinds of endings. The story is building you up and up and then it just ends. And now I'm yelling "that can be it! Where's the rest of it?!"
cary99 chapter 1 . 2/20
Love the chapter
Doni chapter 14 . 2/17
Very nicely done!
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 14 . 2/16
Awwwwwww yay!
Justin chapter 14 . 2/13
I am both so happy that you posted to this again, and so sad that I now know it is over. Excellent story, and I cannot wait for more of your work!
BloodRedDeathGod chapter 14 . 2/14
I love your writing style. I love it. There may not have been much plot progression in this chapter but it was well written and fun. Keep up the awesomeness!
kenni-bun bun chapter 14 . 2/14
Yaaaaaaaayy! I really, really liked this. No, loved it. And I like how everyones relationship was fixed in the end, even shu and gin. Still can't get over the uryu and shinji thing, I love it. And I will forever believe that 1: shinji WILL surpass Martha Stewart, 2: that uryu a closet freak, and 3: that lil ru-ru was DYING to give orihime a makeover! She needed it.